Chapter 17

I love this song omggggg ^^^

"I guess." He said to me, raising his hand.

"Yes Mr. Carpenter?" Mr. Ferguson said.

"Can I have a book?" He said, laughing and looking over at me. I laughed along and put my hair in front of my face.

"Oh yes! I forgot, I'm sorry Aaron." He said, handing Aaron a book.

"Thank you." He said.

The whole lesson carried on like that, just laughing and joking about maths equations...well trying to. Nothing is funny about maths it's actually the most boring this ever.

*DING DING*

"Well I guess I'll see you soon!" I said, grabbing my books and walking out of class.

"I guess so! See ya Roni!" He said waving at me.

I walked over to my locker and went to get my books out until a note fell out.

'Meet at the old park by the tree stump at 4 pm'

"What...?" I whispered.

"You Okay there?"

I heard a voice behind me, feeling a warm breath on my neck. It was a cute lil' Newcastle accent.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there Jade." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Haha it's cool, what ya reading there." She said, pointing at my hand.

"Oh it's um nothing." I said, putting the note back in my locker and slamming it shut.

"Okay! Okay! Fine, jeez! No need to like die because someone has asked to meet up with you!" She said laughing.

"How did you know?" I said, giggling.

"I know you well girl! You get all the boys and they always want to meet up with you in a secret place instead of like Starbucks so they can make out with you without getting filmed! Kind of like Pretty Little Liars with Caleb and Hannah!" She said. "Well ill see you later! Bells about to go and I need to be home by 4! Later girl!" She said, doing our handshake and leaving with a warm smile.

Jade is the best friend anyone could ever have, she's so nice. She'd take your side over anyone's.

*TIME SKIP TO 4*

I sat by the stump of the tree waiting for the 'mystery dude' to come.

He was taking a while, I'd been waiting here for like 30 mins and no one is here.

Before I could go my wrist was pulled back and I was pulled into a kiss.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault." He whispered.

Ethan.

HAIIII ITS PERRIEEE Wass good? Ethan is finally back!!! Tbh I wasn't gonna make Aaron and Roni a thing I don't like it. Anyway hope you liked this chapter and how Ethan returned.

Pez x