Chapter 22

I've sat in bed for what feels like days. It's really boring, I have lived off Granola bars and milk, and I haven't left my house for a while.

Ethan 😒: I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that to you.

Vanessa 😞: Roni are you okay? I haven't seen you for a while, and you never reply to my msgs 😰

I get non stop messages from Ethan all the time, it's like he cares, but he doesn't. And Vanessa just comes from no where most of the time.

E = Ethan
R = Veronica
N = Vanessa
G = Grayson

E: roni answer me, I'm sorry

R: ethan please I just need space right now

E: you've had space for 4 weeks, just please let me see you

R: it hasn't been 4 weeks

E: yes it has. Ask nessa

Ugh it hasn't been 4 weeks, that's bull crap.

R: it hasn't been 4 weeks, right vanessa?

N: yah, so can I see you?

R: ugh, bring ethan

N: thank you! 😊

Well I guess they are coming over, great. I just want this to be over with, it's starting to annoy me.

I just sat on my bed waiting for the knock.

I went downstairs to get a drink and I heard a knock.

"Ugh." I groaned to myself.

"Roni!" Nessa said, pulling me into a hug. "What happened to you? You look like you haven't slept for days." She said looking at my eyes, the dark circles under them.

"I haven't that's why." I said, my voice sounding annoyed.

"Oh." She whispered, and walked past me.

"Are you okay babe?" Ethan said to me, kissing me on the cheek and holding my small hands in his, making my whole body warm up.

"Does it look it?" I said pulling my hands away and putting them in my pockets.

"Don't be like that, what happened to the Veronica that we knew, who was always happy and smiling, she never spoke to anyone like this." He said, a stern look in his eyes.

"I don't know." I said, I felt like I was going to cry.

"Let's just go sit down." I said walking over to the couch and sitting next to Nessa.

"Roni, please tell me what's wrong." Nessa said to me, looking in my eyes.

"Nothing Nessa it's just stress." I said to her looking down and releasing a tear.

"Don't cry." Ethan said, wiping the tear from my face.

I slowly nodded, I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Hey I have to go, if you want anything from Starbucks I can get you something on the way back." Nessa said.

"I'm good thanks." Ethan said.

"I'll have a mocha please." I said to her.

"Okay, bye baby sis!" I said with a small giggle.

"Hey I'm 45 minutes younger than you!" She shouted as she walked out.

"I think I have to go too, I need to go do something." Ethan said to me.

"Oh okay, are you coming back later though?" I replied.

"Yeah definitely." He said in a excited tone.

I didn't say bye. I decided to kiss him. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have, he treated me great, protected me, he was just perfect. And I wasn't, I didn't show I loved him.

Of course he kissed back, his large hands cupped my face. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, it was great. And it felt right.

"Hey i forgot my bag— Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the moment." Nessa said, laughing and covering her eyes.

"Vanessa!" Me and Ethan said in sync.

"OMG twins!" She said, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Anyway get lost you two! I have some important things to do! Aka watch Netflix." I said laughing.

"Okay bye!" Nessa said.

"Bye babe!" Ethan said.

I closed the door over, not fully but I needed air so I kept it open a bit.

I seen a figure pass the window, at a fast pace, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I went and opened the door.

"Nessa did you forget something again?" I said laughing, not looking at who it was.

There wasn't a reply. Suddenly I was forcefully shoved into the wall, large hands pinning my shoulders to the wall, making me unable to move.

"Where is she?!" He shouted in a angry voice.

Grayson.

Oi oi plot twist whats good? Hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote and comment! 

Pez x