Chapter 16

"Oh um, I don't know. I mean I don't mind—" I was interrupted by Jade.

"No your perfectly fine without your shirt on." She said, smiling at me. The rest of the girls giggling.

"Oh would you look at that! Look what time it is I have to go. Bye!" I said, swiftly walking away and out the door.

As I walked out I could hear them laughing, damn I screwed up. I want the floor to swallow me up. Let's just hope he doesn't go to my college.

*THE NEXT DAY*

*BEEP BEEP* I groaned at the sound of my annoying ass alarm. Why does school even exist?

I sat in bed for a few minutes. I was just thinking about life. I was thinking about him. Ethan. Why did he leave me? Did he not love me like I loved him? Ugh Roni, it's a Monday morning, it's already depressing, don't make it even more depressing.

I got out of my warm bed and walked...dragged myself to the bathroom. I put on Boys by CharlieXcX.

I sang along to the lyrics while putting on some pink lip gloss and natural eyeshadow. Perfect!

I put on some denim jeans, a black Metallica shirt, and some black and white Vans, and a backpack.

I walked out the door and into my car. I started the ignition and I was off. The whole way there I was thinking about how I called Vanessa's ex boyfriend hot. Weird.

I pulled up outside and walked in. I was kinda scared to go in because my locker is in the main hall, aka where the gossip goes around. And where Ethan and Vanessa's locker was.

I walked over and seen them making out. Like I would have thought they'd stop when they get caught, but I guess not.

I looked over to by my locker and there stood Aaron, Vanessa's ex, and the dude I called hot without a shirt. Great, when did he get here.

I realised I was starring and I just walked over to my locker. I got out my maths books and looked up. We made eye contact.

The bell rang and we all went to class.

I sat down in my usual seat, at the back of the class by the window.

I was looking down at my books and heard the door squeak open. I didn't bother to look who it was I just carried on answering questions.

"Mr. Carpenter why are you late?" Mr. Ferguson (lmao I know) asked him.

"I'm sorry sir I got pulled over by a teacher." He said, I've heard that voice before. It was low and husky, kinda sexy.

"Okay, I will let you off this time since your new here. Your seated next to Miss. Merrell." Sir said.

Well whoever it was was sitting next to me, so they better be nice.

"Oh hey, I've seen you before!" He said to me.

I looked up at him and it was him, Aaron.

"Oh hey! Last time I seen you you were shirtless and I kinda embarrassed myself." I said with a small giggle.

"Yeah, But it was funny at least!" He said, laughing.

"I guess, but anyway you need to ask sir for a book, because you can't write on your hand, can you?" I said to him, laughing.

Haiiiii it's Perrie! What up guys? Ethan may return later on in the story for all of you guys who are getting mad at me 😂😂 he may not be her bf but whatever im not gon give it away! And btw I actually have a teacher called mr Ferguson 😂😂😂 hope everyone has a good day and remember to vote and comment!

Pez x