Chapter 11

Little mix again duh ^^^

So I've arrived at the old park where me and Ethan first started talking. He's not here yet so I might as well go and sit on the bench, because why not? I won't fall again right? Wrong. I fell over again.

"Again?" I heard a laugh from behind me. It was Ethan.

He held his hand out to help me up, ah gentleman much?

"Sorry I'm just really clumsy, and obviously my feet don't want me to sit down." I said with a small giggle.

"It's fine, so what did you wanna talk about?" He asked me.

"Oh it's just that I feel bad on Nessa, she doesn't like it that we're together and I know we have only been together since like, 2 days ago, but we are the talk of the college so I think that we are going to have to 'Break up'." I said, looking down at the floor.

"Roni, I know you feel bad on your sister but she has nothing to do with your relationships. I know she's sad about it, but she's just jealous if I'm being honest." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"I know. I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking. I'm lucky to have you and now I want to end it? That would just be stupid." I said wiping a few tears that were falling down my face. I'm very sensitive with this type of stuff don't judge me.

"Wanna come over to my house? We can talk about it there." He said to me.

"Yeah I think I need that right now." I said, forcing a smile out at him.

"Let's go then, it's starting to get cold, and we both only have tees on, so I have no jacket to give you." He said, laughing and pulling me up.

*TIME SKIP TO ETHANS*

Ethan is really nice. I thought he'd be a jerk like the rest of the boys like him, but he's not. He's actually one of the nicest people ever, he cares, listens and gives advice when I need it. He also gives the best hugs ever.

We just sat there, watching Teen Wolf, until we eventually fell asleep. I woke up with my head on his chest. Shit, what do I do? Get up? Nah girl this is your moment. Stay there.

"Hey sleeping beauty, sleep well?" Ethan asked with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I don't know why I fell asleep in this position though, kinda awkward don't you think." I said laughing a bit, as I lifted my head up.

"Aww I was enjoying that, can't you stay longer?" He asked getting up, stretching. He has armpit hair, instant turn off, like ew boi shave.

"I'm starving, I'm going to get breakfast and your coming with me, go get ready." I said shooing him upstairs to get ready, coz a girl gotta eat, you know what I'm saying?

"Okay! Okay! I'm going, chill!" He said running away from me. Damn I wanted to tickle you, wait until you come down.

So Ethan got dressed and he looked hot, as usual. It was a normal Saturday morning so we went to a place to eat, I wanted McDonalds breakfast because they are the bomb, he just got a cola.

We were driving back listening to Hair by Little Mix (ofc coz they're queens 👸) and we were just looking at each other.

"Ethan look at the road, I'm not that fabulous." I said laughing.

"Yes you are, and okay." He said looking back at the road.

We looked back and seen a car speeding towards us, it was a black Ford Focus with dark tinted windows, not fully black but we could just about tell who was in the cars. It was a man with a very chizled jaw line and a girl, who kind of looked like me...Nessa. Nessa and Grayson.

Before I could react, they smashed into us. There was glass and random bits of plastic everywhere, not to mention the blood coming from me and Ethan. I managed to open my eyes, and I heard Ethan mumble something.

"Stay with me Roni, please." He whispered.

Before I could reply, I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to still see Ethan jamming out to Little Mix.

It was just a dream.

HAIIII PEOPLE ITS JADES IM BAK. Wass good? Soz for this weird ass chapter but ITS VITAL FOR LATER ON IN THE STORY!!!! Especially when it was Gray and Nessa in the car. And ofc Little mix had to be playing coz duh. Anyway hoped u enjoyed the chapter

xjadex