Chapter 9

Oh my gosh. This has been the best night ever. I cuddled with a hot dude and watched Pretty Little Liars with him. What would be better?

I mean we didn't do anything bad. I don't even know if its official yet. He's just kissed me, like shall I ask? Yeah I should, but what if he thinks I'm desperate. I mean I just only got here, it might just look like I'm looking for a college status.

"It can be official if we want, I wouldn't mind being with you, it's up to you." He said, looking at me with a warm smile.

"Oh cheezits, I said that out loud? Crap." I replied, looking at floor.

So I've touched his pee pee with my nose and I've said something out loud that I wasn't meant to say. What is wrong with me?

"So you wanna? Or no?" He said to me, hope filling his eyes.

"Sure. But let me just ask you something, why would a hot, popular boy like you, wanting to be with a loner and weird person like me?" I said, tilting my head a bit, I am really confused right now as you can see.

"So your calling me hot? And your weird in your own way, which isn't a bad way. It's actually what I love most about you." He said.

Oh ma lord. I'm so happy right now, and surprised as eff.

"So it's official?" I asked. I'm asking so many questions it's not funny.

"Yes, but we need to do one thing first." He said.

"And what is that?" I said while laughing.

"You'll see." He said, smirking.

He moved his head closer to me. I sit frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, so my forehead rests against his. We close our eyes. Both our breaths are shaking. His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...in this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Veronica" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, his hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and i could feel the beating of his heart against mine.

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in my mouth. Ugh i couldn't tell he'd been drinking because of Meredith and Grayson, how will I tell Nessa about this?

OH SHIT NESSA! I forgot she existed. I need to go and tell her before she thinks I'm like dead or I've been stolen by Ethan. I had to pull back, gosh dang it I was enjoying that.

"Hey Ethan I have to go, Nessa will be really worried since I haven't seen her since Friday, and it's now Sunday." I said grabbing my stuff and putting my shoes on.

"Oh okay, I understand. So it's official?" He said smirking.

"I guess, cya later Ethan, and stop drinking, Gray and Meredith are nothing now." I said, adding a cheeky laugh after.

"Okay, bye Roni!" He said waving to me. I waved back and I was on my way.

*TIME SKIP TO THE MERRELLS*

"Nessa! Oh I'm so sorry I've been at the Ethan's." I said breathing heavy, I just had to run 5 blocks what do you expect? I'm not fit at all.

"Oh it's okay, just tell me next time." Nessa replied.

Nessa has changed since we got to England. She's not the mean ass bitch who kicked me from under the table every time I sat at it.

"Okay I will." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Nessa I have to tell you something, it's serious." I said, sitting on her bed next to her.

"Roni, I already know, I seen it." She replied, looking at me with tears in her eyes, some escaping anhd running down her cheek.

OMG HALLO PEOPLEEE ITS JADEEE!!!! I'm back kiddos and I've made another chapter. THANK YOU FOR 260 READS OMG BOI THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS!!! AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO Aqualee_dmt  AND dorrell_twins FOR ALL THE POSITIVITY AND SHIT YOU GUYS ARE LIT.

XJADEX