Too much to handle

Start from the beginning

"Sure thing." He smiles and nods, Justin rolls his eyes at him. Oh my god can he stop???

I hop off my chair and walk to somewhere that was quiet and Justin follows me. I end up by the VIP couches where no one was, except a few people we weren't aware of.

"You better not waste my time." I tell Justin, "Because you've done that one before." I throw shade

He only sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "There's this thing, I've been meaning to tell you. I should've told you earlier before all of this ended so wrong."

"What? Did you cheat on me with Selena, while we were dating?" I ask him with a harsh tone

He rolls his eyes with annoyance, "Why do you always think, that I cheat on you?"

I let out a sharp laugh, "I don't know Justin? Maybe because you've done it?" I ask rhetorically

"Holly, I hate arguing about this, just hear me out." He begs

"I'm hearing you out.

"Okay, it's just that I know you're still confused things between us, I just needed to tell you that I had no choice. Why I ended things was because I kind of had to."

My face with confusion, "Why? Who the hell would force you?"

"They told me I should end things with you because this is not the life for you, and that we're basically together for nothing."

"What do you mean Justin?"

"Holly-May, before you met me, you didn't have to worry about people following you around, invading your space, people taking videos and pictures of you. I ruined that for you. Plus, your mom hates me, she always adds these comments saying why are we still together and she always tells you to be careful of me. Well she's not wrong." He explains

....oh my god....is he being serious now?! I'm so ANGRY

I give him a dirty look, "Justin. Did you actually think I cared? I didn't care and you shouldn't of too. I stayed because I loved you Justin. I gave up my life for you and you just ended our relationship because of what people are saying about us? Why the fuck do you care? Are you actually dumb?!! If you had a fucking problem with my mother too you should've at least told me so I could've sorted it out."

"Holly you have to understand that this affected me too. I tried to keep you away from the fame life. I had do this because of this thing called fame that I put up for myself. And you aren't doing a very good job Holly-May, do you think being with Charlie is going to stop you having constant people following you around? I don't think so." He back fires

"Did you just hear what you said? You basically chose fame over me. And what does Charlie have to do with this, this is about You and I."

"No it's not Holly-May."

"Okay then, if you broke up with me, why the fuck did you move on 1.5 seconds later to your ex girlfriend. The thing is I haven't kissed Charlie but you have kissed Selena. Do you know how I actually felt when I found out Justin? I felt used, broken, forgotten, just a thing  to you. And that's the only reason why I'm mad. You've taken her out, you invited her to dinner or your hockey practices, and the thing is, I don't even care about that. All I care about is that did you actually love me? Because I surely did, love you."

"Well Holly-May? I did. I do. I love you Holly-May. I never stopped. I never will, never will stop."

"Yeah, but you love her more." I tell him and he sighs

"Hol-"

"I think that's enough talking for us." I cut him off and stand up. Justin does the same thing

"Come on."

"I need a break. I don't want to talk this anymore, its too much to process right now."

"How can I talk to you again?" He asks

"I don't know, you can text me." I shrug then start to walk away from him. A second later I stop realizing that I forgot to say this one thing to him.

"And hey Jus?" I start walking up to him up close, he looks at me in the eyes for me to continue

I put my hand on his shoulder giving him a little pat, "Take care of her."

He bites his lip, "Like how you obviously took care of me. Right?" I say squinting my eyes to show him the emotion I'm feeling right now.

He doesn't answer, I give him a fake smile, "Right." I reply for him sarcastically giving his cheek a little slap then walk off the 2nd time tonight.

Too much to handle.

What a beautiful fucking night.

-----

Tomorrow is the last day of school and I'm so happy, MORE Wattpad! And super excited for 2018, because I'm going to Las Vegas for my modelling and acting career! WHOOP!

You know the drill, more votes MORE updates! 

bye heauxs! (bhad bhabie shit lol)