"Where's your boyfriend Alexander Ridden?" One asked me.

"Your looking stunning tonight who made your dress?" Another asked.

"He's working tonight but tonight's not about him it's about my friends Angel and Mya showcase....and Mya made this beautiful dress for me in fact she made everyone's dresses and Angel helped with the designs" I said giving them credit for their work.

"Thank you" Mya said.

"So Jo'ann Ridden how's life outside the nut house?" I heard someone ask it was a man with a thick accent. I froze then looked at Mya she heard it too but we couldn't figure out who said it because the reporters were just yelling out questions at all of us.

Mya then rushed all of us inside we avoided the metal detectors to save time im guessing I barely got to look at the elegant gigantic room since Mya rushed us into a bathroom and checked the stalls then locked the door.

"Anyone else heard that?" She asked.

"I did someone out there knows your actual name that means that someone knows more than they should....and that their part of Tamia's group or whoever this Dylan guy is" I explained.

"Heard what?" Angel asked.

"Wait who's Dylan?" Misty asked.

"Wait huh?" Hiya asked confused.

"Someone said my real name" Mya explained.

"And Dylan is apparently someone that's highly dangerous that my dad said to stay away from" Katie explained.

"Remember salem?" I asked Hiya.

"Well he worked for someone named Tamia let's just say she hated me but I killed her and now someone else is after us" I explained to her.

"Well that's jolly" Hiya said sarcastically.

"Luckily I brought these" Angel said opening a duffle bag full of guns and earpieces.

"What the hell Angel you can't just be carrying that around" Misty said.

"What?...no one is going to ruin this night for me- us". She said "plus I had a feeling something would pop off" she added.

"So we're just supposed to carry our guns around like it's nothing?" I asked.

"No silly wrap it around your thigh" she pulled out supplies I sighed.

"Great just wonderful" Misty said.

"Well...fine" Hiya grabbed a gun holder gun pulled up her dress wrapping it around her thigh then put a gun in it and grabbed an earpiece everyone looked shocked other than me and Katie.

"o que? I'm not going to let anyone get hurt tonight I got everyone's back a friend of Rose's and Katie's is my friend too" She said.

"Nothing it's just we didn't expect you to know about guns and...." Angel shook her head "nevermind" she said.

"Can she handle it?" Misty asked.

"She was in some trouble with some people...she can handle it" Katie said repeating the process that Hiya just did.

"So how are we supposed to change...the stylist will see the guns" I asked.

"Leave everything up to me stop worrying the stylist knows to keep their mouth shut some are with Alex anyway" she shrugged.

"Ok so are we going to call Alex?" Mya asked.

"No let him work we got this" I said putting an earpiece on.