Missing Something?

Comment and vote!

ROSE P.O.V

I make sure the door doesn't make a sound as I close it. I open the other door from the inside porch, and walk into the house slowly looking around.

"Oh get down get down I hear her" whispers a voice from the kitchen, I take a deep breath. Oh I hope Katie's okay I couldn't live with myself if she wasn't. I walk into the kitchen and stand at the door, preparing to shoot anyone who made contact with me.

It wasn't until I see long blonde hair near the island that calms me down. She looks at me her wide eyes staring at the gun she puts her hands up.

"What's with the gun. What happened?" She asks worriedly.

I lower the gun, still in my hand and sigh, "I thought you were someone else" I explain.

"Don't worry he won't touch you again, I promise that's why we moved to get far away from that devil and his goons and start a new life Rosey" she says reassuringly.

"Wait then whose car is in the driveway?" I ask looking around, then someone jumps up next to Katie. I aim and shoot once at the stranger.

"It's Eric!!! Stop" Katie screams waving her hands in the air, while Eric gets up and points a gun at me.

"Ok put the guns down...both for you" Katie eases.

Eric stares at me for a second before saying, "It's just the hot chick from earlier " and tucks his gun safely in his pants.

I didn't dare move my gun down, still pointed at him "what are you doing here?" I asks him with my eyebrow raised.

"Wow you shoot good, you were an inch away from my skull" he says amazed, rubbing the hole in the cabinet.

"What is he doing here?" I turn towards Katie, the gun still pointed at him.

"I met him at the club that night and he just happened to be in the cafe, I locked my keys in the car, so he drove me home instead of me having to walk. Then we sorted just got distracted" she explains.

"Can you put your gun down now sweetheart? I put mine down its only fair if you put yours down" Eric pleads.

I put my gun on safety and set it on the TV stand."Now that everyone put their guns down- wait why do you have a gun in my house Eric" she scolds.

He looks towards her then back to me "why does she have a gun?" nodding towards me.

"Why do you have a gun?" I asks Eric.

"How'd you learn how to shoot like that?" Asks Eric smirking.

"That's none of your business" I say.

"I'm going to change" I state while walking up the stairs. Why did she bring him here? Why should she trust him? Where was Alex? More importantly why'd he have a gun?I change out my plain white shirt and black pants, and into dark blue pajama shorts with a matching crop top. I slip onmy fluffy slippers and tie my hair in a ponytail. When I walk down the stairs towards Eric and Katie, he's now at the door "...no I think he likes her" I hear Eric say before he turns his attention to me. He eyes my body up & down.

"Hey I don't appreciate being stared down like a piece of meat" I snap at him.

"You mean to tell me you're gay but you never even tried to get with her?" he asks Katie suprised.