Home Alone

ROSE P.O.V

I wake up with a horrible headache my bed is wet.

what the hell?

"You took a swim in the pool" A voice says at the door.

I lift my head, but it hurts so I lay my head back down.

"What happened?" I ask.

He points to the pills and water I drink it.

After he gets finished telling me the story, I almost die of embarrassment.

"Your joking" hopefully he was making it up.

"Nope not at all Kareem said you mentioned something about a threesome to Aiden" He says his voice held anger.

I think for a while then it come mes to me.

"it's not like that" I say a little too quick.

"He's drunk and said the only reason why he wanted me was for a threesome with his girlfriend for their anniversary...some kind of tradition they have" I explain. He exhales.

"So about the other day...I'm sorry for...pressing you about you being my girlfriend, I understand that I shouldn't have said that...I will change for you though" He says.

He's sweet really.

"I don't want you to change for me, it's your personality I just need you to understand and you showed me you do" I say honestly.

"I can be a little overbearing sometimes I know, but I'm willing to make this work between us" He admits.

I look in his eyes and I can tell he means it.

"What are you saying Alex?" I ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks his eyes looking at my reaction.

I think for a second "First you answer my questions" .

He sigh "some not all and vice versa".

"Fine, who was that girl you were with before we locked down the shop?" I ask.

"One of my staff workers she recently had a baby and asked for days off I gave her 2 months with pay" he explains.

"Oh well what happened to your parents?" I ask.

"Car crash what happened to your parents...well dad?" he says quickly.

"Well my dad died from cancer so my mom had boyfriends...a lot of them". I say rolling my eyes.

"Did they ever-".

"No my mom would kill them on the spot...well...that was until he came in the picture but no he never raped me-" I stop.

"Why don't you say his name?" Alex asks carefully.

"I would ask you the same question" I state.

"Mya doesn't want me saying it"  he says so quickly I almost miss it.

Now I'm confused, what do he do to Mya and what does Mya have anything to do with it?

"What does Mya have to do with this?" I ask sitting up to face him.

"When she's ready she'll tell you" He said. I can't imagine what happened, but something told me I'm going to get answers soon.

I get out the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

I brush my teeth, "No one's here today me, Eric and Alex are busy Alex says the bodyguards are outside the house, only Kareem and Jackson are there, but in the other house just press the button at the kitchen wall to get them, we won't be back till 6pm" The voicemail says.