Out

ROSE P.O.V

"You guys are up early," Alex says to us. We didn't go to sleep.

"It's 8 am why are you up?" I ask him. I get up and stretching from off the couch.

"I gotta to go to La Plush at 9" He answers going into the kitchen. Eric is laying on the other couch.

"You want anything to eat?" Alex asks looking in the fridge.

"I'll have what you're having" I reply walking into the kitchen behind him and putting my arms around his waist.

"I'm having waffles," He says taking the waffles out the freezer and putting two waffles in the waffle maker.

"What happened to your hand?" He asks examining it.

"I accidentally scared her when she was making coffee earlier....she dropped the mug and cut herself picking up the pieces" Eric lies butting in.

I'm glad he did because I can't lie for shit, especially to Alex he'd see right through me.

"How's your head?" Alex asks turning around touching the spot where the scar is, it's near my hairline so you can't really see it unless you pulled my hair back, as to which he does. "You feeling dizzy?"

I shake my head no.

He takes the now crisp waffles out and puts them on a plate then takes out the butter and syrup. He places it on the counter then puts two more frozen ones in the waffle maker.

"Any mood swings? Does your head hurt?" He questions worriedly.

"Alex I'm fine" I snap. He looks me in the eyes.

"I'm fine" I reassure him with a smile.

"Are you on your period?" He asks.

I could hear Eric choking back a laugh.

"No I am not thank you very much," I say rolling my eyes.

Although to which I don't want to admit my period was supposed to start today but it usually starts at night, I dreaded it. It does explain why I'm cramping a little though.

Alex leaves the room, coming back with an orange pill bottle. "The doctor recommended you take one of these in the morning and night" He sits it next to the food.

"Alex I said I feel fine" He simply ignores me getting out a fork and placing it next to the plate.

"She said to take it with food" He adds taking his waffles out and repeating the process. "You should take it, Rose," Eric says. I sigh they are both staring at me.

I open the pill bottle getting one and swallowing it than eating a piece of waffle with it.

"Happy?" I ask them.

"Delighted" Alex replies sitting next to me eating his breakfast.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask Eric.

"He doesn't eat breakfast often" Alex informs me.

"Can I go?" I ask.

"To La Plush?" He replies.

"Yes?".

"Sure... finish eating and get dressed," He tells me eating his waffles.

"I just don't want to stay here all day," I say feeling the need to explain myself.

"Ok" He nods his head.

I finish my waffles, get in the shower then get dressed. I put on a black dress slim dress and a white sweater with black heels. I sit and blow dry my hair then straighten it.