Parties

ROSE P.O.V

After what seemed like the longest flight in my life we land in Brazil, Rio De Janeiro at 5:48 pm.

When we get off the plane, the scents of fruits and spices fill my nose.

"Oh I missed this," I say looking around.

"Me too," Katie gushes.

We get in the car again and drive to the house.

Of course, it's huge it's only 2-floor house though.

We walk into the house, it's beautiful. The tan walls and the white ceilings fit the room perfectly.

"It's hot as hell in here," Katie complains fanning herself with her hand.

"Take off your jacket," I say.

She takes it off. "Well well well if it isn't the trouble makers," Angelina says coming down the stairs in a light blue off the shoulder dress.

She always pulls off bright colors and I'm obsessed with it.

I run to her and hug her "what are you doing here?".

"Well Alex did say the whole gang was getting a fresh start," Angel says.

"That's means I'm here as well" Mya walks downstairs.

"Baby!!" Katie yells and jumps into Mya's arms.

"Hey, I want a hug too," Misty says coming in from the big glass window that led to the outside.

"Misty!" We all ended up in a group hug.

"Oh God, it's like watching a chick flick" Eric mumbles.

"Shut up," Mya says.

"Well, the Butler Henry and Cory are unpacking the bags soo how about me and Rose go out?" Alex asks me.

"Sur-" I start.

"No no no we're stealing Rose from you today you had her all week," Angel hugs me more.

Alex sighs "Fine guess it's just me, Eric, and Jackson for today".

"I've wanted a guys night for a while I've been around girls for too long," Eric says.

...........

We're all in Angel's room probably because it's the biggest and filled with clothes, we search for something to wear. I pick out a bright red off the shoulder crop top, and black ankle pants, with red heels.

Angel keeps her light blue dress on.

Katie put on a light green crop top with a matching skirt that is tight but stretchy and it stops at her knees with light red heels.

Mya put on light brown shorts with a matching tank top with black heels.

Misty sports a yellow off the shoulder dress that stops a couple of inches above her knees with match heels.

...........

Katie is currently curling my hair.

"You're hair got longer" She notes.

"I know," I say sadly.

"You should let it grow don't cut it," Misty suggests applying makeup on her face.

"I agree your features come out more" Angel chimes in shaking her straightened hair out.

"what are you from anyway? You don't look American" Misty asks.

No more secrets Rose.

"I'm from here Brazil I was born here but I moved to LA when I was 6," I say honestly.