Wishes

ROSE P.O.V

I run into the hospital and to the front desk. "I'm here for Kate Davis," I say using her fake name, her real name hasn't been said in 5 years.

"Sorry, no visitors right now" She stares at me blankly chewing her gum.

"Please, I need to see her" I plead, "Aren't you Alexander Ridden's girlfriend?" She asks.

"Yes," I say annoyed what the hell does that have to do with me seeing Katie.

"You can go to her room it's on the third floor...304" She says excitedly.

I roll my eyes and go to her room it's empty.

I walk out the room looking in the hallway, "Ummm where did Kate Davis go?" I ask the nurse that's coming down the hallway "She been dispatched about 10 minutes ago".

"By who?".

"Alexander Ridden".

"Ughhhh what the fuck!" I grumble he's being so frustrating today. I feel two hands pull me back by my waist and a hard body behind me. I shiver at the contact knowing exactly who it is. "I did tell you to get in the car, you should've listened to Ben" He whispers in the ear.

"Oh, Mr.Ridden hello," the nurse says batting her eyelashes at him I feel him smile behind me.

"Hello, Gloria we all set?" He asks.

"yup," She replies her cheeks getting red.

"just stay there for a second, you'll have to lead us to the roof and your bags are already packed and ready to go," He says to her.

she nods in response, "Who the hell is Ben?" I ask interrupting them I feel him turn me around then back me into the wall. "Rose..." He warns.

"Can I not ask questions?" I say sarcastically looking into his eyes.

"Umm do you want me to leave now?" The nurse asks probably embarrassed about how close we were to each other.

"No just wait," Alex says and sigh looking at me again, "You're language" He explains his voice is surprisingly calm, but I know just by the look in his eyes my attitude today isn't sitting right with him. But he shouldn't be so frustrating and demanding.

I sigh knowinwithin not being the easiest person to deal with today.

"Fine," I say trying to change the subject, he just stares at me I can't tell what he's thinking as he tilts his gorgeous head and starts smirking.

He moves his hands to my waist then and playing with the waistband of my pants, stretching the fabric almost as he's testing it.

"Rose you know damn well I hate that word".

"I'm sorry I honestly didn't do that to be-" his fingers going inside my pants...past my underwear rubbing my folds.

"Alex!" I practically yell. I back up but he pushes me closer to him preventing me from moving, his finger goes into me.

I hear a gasp but my isn't mouth moving, I bite my lip as I look at the nurse, she gasped, she quickly turns her head covering her eyes.

He continues his torture, I lean my face into his neck to hide my face. It's embarrassing but it's also turning me on.

"Alex please" I plead lowly into his ear, not really sure what I'm even asking him. "Promise you'll stop with the attitude or I swear I'll keep my finger here until you do" He demands. He doesn't move his finger, my insides squeeze his finger.

"I promise" I whisper he immediately takes his hand out my pants.

Do you have hand sanitizer?" He asks the nurse casually. Jesus this man is crazy, she slowly turns towards us again looking at Alex.