Oh God

ROSE P.O.V

3 hours.

For 3 hours I've been locked in our room. I washed 3 times out of boredom and colored coded Alex's clothes and mine.

It's now 8 am I'm guessing Alex instructed everyone to leave me be because not one person knocked on the door and it didn't help that it was hot.

I'm wearing his white button up shirt, no bra and pink underwear. I eventually fall asleep for another 2 hours.

I'm awake when I hear the doorknob rattle and in comes the devil himself. "Are you done I gave you more than enough time to calm down?" He says closing the door and crossing his arms across his chest.

I'm currently reading a book on the couch, I decide to ignore him. I don't even look up from my book. He sighs then stares at me "Rose..." He warns.

I can't contain my words any longer, "You locked me in a room for 4 hours, so you tell me...am I done?" I snap closing my book.

"Are you going to have this attitude all day?" He asked standing in front of me. I shrug my shoulders, Are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on?".

He just glares at me his eyes presenting the anger he thrashed to show.

"You keep up with that language Rose go ahead, but I'm not telling you maybe tomorrow".

I throw the book across the room in frustration, it's one thing to not tell me anything it's another if it involves my best friend.

"Call me on your new phone when your done throwing tantrums to unlock the door".

"I'm sorry Alex" I don't know why but I start to cry.

Alex's face softens, he immediately sits down and cradles me in his arms "I don't know what's wrong with me...I j-just want to know answers that's all... you're barely around anymore I'm still trying to comprehend that you traded us for Mya" I sniffle.

"Rose you can't keep doing this, you can't just threaten people because you're not getting you're way... your right I do that, but I do that to people who hurt people...who tries to hurt you. You need to understand I do everything for a reason stop doubting me. I know it was stupid to do that. I'm taking responsibility for my actions. I know I'm not there all the time but I will try to be with you as often as I can. You need to stop fighting me on everything Rose please" Alex explains softly.

"Okay, I understand...Is Mya okay?" I sniff, he wipes my tears.

"Physically...yes mentally...no but she's spending the night at Riyahi's house for a couple of days". I stay silent.

"I know you're hungry breakfast is made downstairs no one is home right now except Katie. She's sleeping" He says buttoning the shirt I'm wearing and leading me downstairs.

The doorbell rings as soon as I put a piece of French toast in my mouth. "Not now" Alex mumbles getting up and opening the door revealing Malia.

she's wearing a dirty grey dress and her hair is sticking up.

she looks horrible. I run over laughing her as she hugs me back, I pick her up.

"The lady said you didn't want to see me, " I say to her.

she shakes her head no, "You wanted to see me?". I ask

She nods.

She smells dirty. I'm confused why did the lady lie and why wasn't she washed?

It seemed as though Alex read my mind. "I'll see what the problem was and she wouldn't let anyone touch her so..." He gestures to her small figure. Then I realized, this was Alex giving in.