I Spy

ROSE P.O.V

"Wake upppp!"

I groaned opening my eyes seeing Misty, Katie, Mya, and Angelina in my face. I sat up immediately "what happened is everyone ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Everything's fine" Misty assured me.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I'm having a fashion show and I want you in it" Angelina said excitedly.

"I didn't even know you were into fashion"

"That's because you don't read magazines" Katie said laughing.

"Me and Mya combined our skills and my showcase is today please it's going to be big a lot of people our traveling to brazil for this" Angel begged.

"Fineee I'm in" I said pulling the cover over my head I expected to hear footsteps leaving the room but it was quiet I pulled the covers off of me "You gonna watch me sleep?".

"Rose you have to get dressed now it's 1:44pm" Mya said.

I sighed getting out of bed "Well your confident" Misty said eyeing me up and down.

I looked at my attire my dark green lace underwear set clung to my skin. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring "what to wear?" I asked Angel.

"Something casual but fancy you'll be changing about like 5 or 6 times tonight anyway...but not too casual like you just went for a walk outside you'll be in the magazine so a little showy too" she explained I sighed completely confused.

"I'll pick something for you" Mya said noticing my frustration. She left the room and came back with a burgundy dress I lotioned up then  slipped it on effortlessly, Katie zipped me up.

"It looks nice" Misty said. I looked in the mirror it was a beautiful dress it felt like a second skin on me and it was past my knees it had laced sleeves the fabric was incredible.

"You made this didn't you?" I asked Mya.

"Yup just for you" she said.

Just then Hiya walked into the room with a simple peach colored dress on.

"They invited me too!" She said excitedly.

"Oh yeah she's in it too she has major confidence" Angel said laughing.

"Definitely" I agreed.

"She made all of ours" Katie said she wore a light green dress that kriss crossed on the back.

"Ok what about my hair?" I asked.

"A messy bun you'll also be changing your hair styles too" Angel said.

"I'll do it I'm a professional with that hairstyle" Katie laughed.

...............

"Where's Alex?" I asked putting on my burgundy heels they were higher than the ones I usually wear.

"Work he said he will try to make it later on" Misty informed me putting fake eyelashes on me. "Stop blinking" she said "Why do I need to wear fake lashes?"

"For the effect damn Rose" she said looking at me in the mirror.

I put my burgundy lipstick on and grabbed my black small purse.

"Ok ready?" I asked them.

"Finally" they all said in unison.

.................

We arrived at the place at 3:23pm I walked out the limo strutting down the red carpet with Katie, Mya, Misty, Hiya and Angel. We stopped occasionally to take pictures together smiling at the cameras and answering questions Angel wore a light pink flowing dress and Mya wore a matching one but it was black.