Malia

ROSE P.O.V

A week has passed since that little girl lost her mother and ended up in foster care.

I found out that the little girl's name is Malia.

I was devasted I tried convincing Alex all week to get her.

I check that foster care daily to see if she's there, I brought her cookies and stuff. I started working at Mya's Store again since my arm started healing. Even though we really don't need to because me and Katie saved up a bunch of money, plus we never used the money our parents inherited to us when they died.

Alex went back to work on business, when he wasn't doing business he was searching for Salem or Tamia with Angelina.

Turns out she works for him, a private investigator.

Surprised? Yeah no me neither.

He hasn't talked to me about the little girl at all that didn't stop me from pleading though.

I sigh after me,Mya,and Katie get home from Mya's shop, I'm getting dressed to go to that foster care place, putting on my jeans. When Alex gets out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another.

"You're not going" He says looking at me.

"Why?" I don't turn to look at him.

"You're getting attached" He states throwing the towel he dries off his hair with on the bed.

"Alex I'm a grown ass women I will go where I please" I scoff.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He asks circling the bed to look me in my eyes, I look at his feet not sure whether to say it again.

"Like I said your getting attached you're not going" He states demandly.

"Alex I just want to help you act like I'm taking her home" I say rolling my eyes.

"Look at me" He demands.

I keep my eyes on his feet, "I'm not repeating myself Rose" He warns, I bring my eyes to his.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"I just want to help you act like I'm taking her home" I state completely confused about what I said wrong.

"Home". He smiles

"You think this is a home?" He asks I can't read his face.

I think before speaking, "Truthfully yes I do you guys are family". He just smiles not saying anything.

"I'm sorry Rose, but you can't get me to involve a child in our life like you and Katie's lives aren't in danger, now say we do bring Malia home and they use a child to their advantage to get you guys?" He explains sitting down next to me.

I sigh understanding his point of view, " I want to go with you". He says

I raise an eyebrow at him I look at the water droplets on his chest and my eyes traveled down to his v-line.

"Not today...tomorrow " I say.

"Why not?" He asks confused, he's always in charge I want to flip the script.

I take my pants off and get up then toss my leg over his straddling him.

"Because we have other plans" I whisper wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissing his neck. He growls putting his hands on my waist, I grind my hips against his.

"Wait get up" he demands I get up off the bed and he backs up sitting up against the headboard.

"Take them off" He orders staring at my white laced underwear. I have to remind myself I'm in charge, so I climb on the bed and straddle him again, my underwear still on. I start kissing his neck again, he lifts me up and flings his towel off. I flinch at the sudden friction between my legs as I sit back down.

I kiss his lips, I let my tongue explore his mouth. he kisses me back demanding his tongue wrestling with mine. I move my underwear to the side and stick his length in my wet entrance then slowly slid in.

I can't get the rest of his length in its too overwhelming I take it slow.

Suddenly he rips my underwear off of me, I gasp.

"I said I wouldn't repeat myself " He growls as he moved his hips I moan nuzzling my face into his neck he rams inside me. I lean into him at the movement.

He chuckles then slaps my ass, "Bounce" He orders. Then our door flys open Alex quickly grabs the cover and flung it on us looking at Angel with a death stare.

"We have a huge problem, the orphanage blew up and left a note for Rose" She says turning her head away from us.