Jin?

Can we just appreciate that picture up there? Lol. Sorry continue on w/ the story

Status: Edited

____________________

[Taehyung POV]

"I-I'm sorry...."

"No Y/n!! It's okay!! I..understand completely. I could wait for you. Whatever it is, I can wait alright?"

"...Why? I was terrible to you. I...I promised I wouldn't say those words. So why wait for some like me?"

"You know....I heard that saying the phrase someone like me  can ruin your complexion and beauty. Every time you smile Y/n? You get even prettier and prettier. You're so much more, then "someone like me". You're like a rose. As time goes by you are beautiful. Inside out. So, that is the reason why I would wait for you. Every day and night 'till I die."

I grabbed her hands and knew it would be the last time I held it as a lover. In the future, I knew my time would come..... 

Or maybe not. Dad did say she would regenerate every 200 years since she dies, and as long as she didn't die after she turned 39 , she would be okay. When she finds Jimin hyung, they'll probably get married and have kids. But...she broke the curse twice(SIGNAL BONAE~~~ sorry. back to the story) already...didn't she? Maybe I will have a chance!!!

I give her a quick kiss that slowly turns into a goodbye make out session. Before we separated we were in each others arms slowly meeting eye contact. She opened her mouth to say the word I expected her to say, and even though I did. It still hurt.

"Friends?"

Can we ever love again?

"Best friends."

Do I have a chance? I don't want to lose you. 

"Always?"

I don't know. But I know one thing Y/n. Its that I will stay with you no matter what happens. Even if it causes me pain, and you know why?

"Forever."

Because it's my curse, to love you Y/n.......

She got up and held her hand out, which I took. She smiled sadly with tears in her eyes and dragged me back in. She quickly wiped her tears when she saw Yoongi hyung's  aura of "don't-touch-me-bitch" and scowled when he saw us holding hands.

[Y/n POV]

"What are you doing, filming a drama?"

Shit. Is Yoongi mad?

"Actually, I di-"

He did. Didn't he...

"No. You know what? Don't answer that."

"Fine."

Omg...Is he...pouting?

"Anyways. Let's go. Jin is waiting for us in his office. We're already late as it is."

"Jin...?"

"Yes."

Why does that sound...familiar?

"Now hurry up, before you get left behind. "

"O-ok."

"Jungkook!! Let's go."

"Yes sir!!"

____________________________________________

I'm sorry if the update was a little short. I haven't had time to write a draft...School ya know? Anyways. 

Q) What's your favorite anime(if you do watch anime)? If not, whats the last kpop song you listened to?

My answer: 

Anime = Kimi no na wa (So saaaaadddd ;-; i cried so much.)

edit: I found a new anime that I like. Can you guess it?

Hint: SWEET! SMILE! SISTAR! SADISTIC! SURPRISE! SERVICE WE AAAAAAAAARE...

Kpop = K.A.R.D. - Don't recall

Edit: Don't Leave Me - BTS 

BYE~~~

Todays countdown #: 2