DNA

"I don't know."

"Wait. So you mean you have no idea why Yoongi a supposedly millionaire/ mafia leader has a portrait of a super pretty girl that is my girlfriend???"

"I really don't!! And did you just say "a super pretty girl that is my girlfriend?" Tae?"

"Uhh....no?"

"Awwwww is my taetae blushing??"

"Stop it..."

I kept poking his cheeks and babying him, while Jungkook and Yoongi walked in.

"I see you two are quite friendly  with each other."

Is Yoongi...mad at us?

"Why wouldn't we be Yoongi ?"

"Aish. Never mind. Anyways, that woman looks like you, Y/n, because she was and is your ancestor."

"What? Why would you have a picture of her?"

"She was my fiancé."

"WHAT. BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE SUPER OLD!!!"

"I am Y/n. But I also died that day."

"Ok. You're crazy. You, sir, need some milk."

He walked closer to me and stopped 5 inches from my face. Taehyung grabbed my hands tightly and glared at him.

"I'm not Y/n. You know why? Because I am a demon. I am, like legit the son of lucifer and that's why. I do not need some milk and also I'm probably older than your great grandma. 471 years old to be exact. Got it?"

"U-um...then what does that make me?"

"You would be an angel of course. Every time you die, you are reborn 200 years after."

"Why reborn?"

"Because the lady there, was the fifth. Her name was Alia. Or Lia for short."

"Ohhh. Ok."

"Purely good and practically a girl version of Jesus. Actually, you might even be Jesus's older sister. Like how he is the one and only son of God(with the ability to create miracles), you are the only daughter of god(with the ability to create miracles). Feels weird doesn't it. So to simple it down, you're an angel with magical abilities. While I, or any of us, fall for the reborn you's, their families killed them so we wouldn't find her."

"..."

"Do you get it now?"

"How do I know, you're just not crazy?"

[Yoongi's POV]

"You want proof," I nodded eagerly," Fine. I'll show it to you."

I spread out my palm and blasted purple fire from my hand. I grew my black wings and spread them out. She stared with her jaw open and started to back off behind Tae.

Let's spice it up a notch(u).

 I glared at V with my now red eyes and Taehyung pushed her to the side before he was punched by with my flaming purple hand. 

Lol. I'M SUCH A SAVAGE 😂  Infires maaaaannnn🔥

[Back to Y/n's POV]

"Tae!!"

I ran to him and stared at his tinged face. 

"H-how are you not dead??"

I saw Yoongi turn towards us.

"Because Y/n. He is my brother. Hello Tae nice to finally see you again after you died. How does it feel like to be reunited with your, or should I say our, love?"

"Better then I ever was, Suga hyung."

"Calling me by my nickname I see. Fair enough."

"I wouldn't have it any way else."

What have I gotten myself into...

___________________________________________________________

Hellos. I am finally back again. Sorry for the late update. It's 11:15:2 pm here. What time is it where you guys live? Instead of a crack vid I'll give you guys my twitter account so you can follow me. Follow me here: https://twitter.com/KpopTrasheu1013

Their new songs!!