A little something

Y/n Pov (a.k.a. you the reader!! Also listen to the music while you're reading.)

"Y/N!"

Ah...my head hurts...is it..wet? I feel something running down my neck.

"You monster! She's your daughter how could you do that to her!"

"Shut up you bitch!"

My dad moves closer to her and kicks her face. Wait. Stop, don't hurt mom. No...dad stop. Stop hurting her. I tried to move closer, but my head starts throbbing and I see red droplets on the floor. Blood...? I manage to stand up and stumbled towards my dad. I smack his back and cry.

"Stop. Don't you dare touch my mom with your filthy hand! You don't deserve her or me. Now get out before I call the cops on you animal."

"What'd you say you bitch? ANIMAL? How dare you speak to me like that you little worthless piece of shit!"

His hand is raised again. I guess I have to be hit again...but why do I have to deal with this? Can't I just end this? Please. Lend me your hand and save me. Reach out your hand to me, and please save me. I closed my eyes, but the pain never came. I saw a shadow and realized Tae(hyung) was standing in front of me. 

"Dad stop. No more. I've had enough."

"Ha...you're weak Taehyung. Just like your mother and your little friend here. Look at 'em bitches. Don't know a thing. Join me, it relieves your stress."

"You're a dumbass if you think I'll join you." 

I jolt up and stare into the darkness. Ha...Why am I having that dream again. I shake my head and turn on the light. I look at my phone to see it's 8:00 a.m. and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wet my hair. I use my (f/b) (f/b or b/n means favorite brand or brand name.) shampoo and start making bubbles. I wash the bubbles out and use the conditioner. After I'm done I wash my body and turn off the water. I get my (f/c) towel and cover my body. I put on my clothes and dry my hair with a blow dryer. Then I get a call from my brother, Taehyung. 

"Hello?"

"Y/n I need you to come here right now."

"Why?"

"There was trouble and mom's hurt!!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes so stop screaming."

"Ok. I'll be in the V.I.P. room. It's number 107"

I heard some sobbing in the background so I hurried and rushed off.

______..Time skip brought to you by Jimin's mochi smiles..______

I walked into the hospital and went to the customer's service desk.

"Excuse me? Can you tell me where V.I.P. room #107 is?"

"Down the hall and to the right, you'll find a elevator. Press floor 17 and the rooms will be numbered 100 - 115."

"Okay. Thank you miss..."

"No problem dear."

I ran the way she directed me to and pressed floor 17. This is going to take awhile.

_________________________________________________________

#4everwithBTS