Epilogue ~ Three week later...

(Arthur's POV)

Waking up to see George in my room, I sigh. I wanted Merlin to wake me, but I knew that he was still asleep. Unconscious and unknowing of what is going on around him.

A day after the attack from Morgana, I proclaim the law against Sorcerers to be expelled. Every Sorcerer is now free to roam in Camelot. If anyone were to intend bad on Camelot, they would be punished accordingly.

Duty as king kept me busy until late in the day, when I could go check to see how Merlin was doing. Heading to Gaius's chambers, I imagine Merlin awake waiting for me.

Today is the day he will wake up, I'm sure of it. Smiling to that thought, I head out of my room and towards Gaius's chambers.

"How's Merlin doing?" I question, coming into the door being greeted by Gaius.

"He is doing well. I wouldn't be surprised if he woke up soon." He explains smiling to me.

Happy with that thought in mind, I go to Merlin's room, where he lay in his bed. Sitting down at the chair by his bed, like every day this past 3 weeks, I grab hold of his hand.

"Hey Merlin, it's me Arthur. Nothing much has changed since yesterday." I say, "Gwaine tried to beat me in training, but failed miserably." I laugh, remembering how he tripped on his own footing.

A few minutes later, I fall asleep still holding Merlin's hand.

-

The next morning I wake to Merlin look at me.

"Merlin your awake!" I state, almost falling out of my chair. Looking down I realized that I still was holding onto his hand, so I let go awkwardly. Looking around, I see Gaius must have stepped out cause we were alone.

"Yah." he says sleepily, as he yawns a big yawn and stretches out his arms slowly. "Why did you let go of my hand just now?"

"Sorry." I state awkwardly.

"I didn't say I didn't like it."

Confused, I watch as Merlin grips my hand squeezing it. I smile wildly.

Suddenly Merlin leans forward and kisses me on the lips. I accept it happily as make the kiss more intimate.

We were finally back together and nothing could separate us ever again.

THE ACTUAL END!

Thank you all for reading this book. I can't say it enough times. It means the world to me when others around the world read and like my books. So thank you again. 💜

Question: If I were to write a Vampire Merlin book in the future would you read it?