Chapter 4

•Shoutout to Merlinstories for being the first to comment!!!
I'm really glad your all really liking this book so far <3 It really means the world to me so thank you.

Now enjoy the chapter :)

(Merlin's POV)

Sitting in my room the next morning, I couldn't get the feeling that I got from Lopin to go away. It was nudging me like crazy, and it was making me feel sick. My magic could feel something was off from Lopin as well. Knowing this, I know I've got to be careful around him.

"How are you doing Merlin?" asks Gaius, as I come out of my room fully dressed in my regular attire.

"Better than yesterday." I say, but my voice is still raspy.

"I would suggest to keep the talking to a minimal today. Yes, you can talk, but I would try to keep from talking a lot." States Gaius. Understanding what he says, I head out to Arthur's chambers.

-

Walking into Arthur's chambers with his breakfast in hand, I go inside, and close the door. I head to the table, placing the food down onto the table. I then open the curtains saying, "Rise and shine.", hearing Arthur grunt in reply like very morning.

"You got your voice back." Arthur asks sleepily.

"Yes, but I need to still keep from talking too much today." I reply, watching as Arthur gets out of bed lazily.

"So long as you can still talk I'm happy." He says, walking to the table and starts eating.

"Arthur."

"Yah?"

"Thank you for saving my life." I say.

"You've done it for me multiple times, the least I could do was repay you the favor." He says, smiling.

I blush in response, trying to hide it by looking down at the ground.

Once he was done eating, I found myself thinking about the witch finder. Has he found the boy yet?

"I wonder how the search is going?" I question.

"Let's hope he's almost found him, so he can leave Camelot for good." States Arthur.

"Agreed."

•New chapter up!! Sorry this was a short chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the last days of 2017! Wow this year went by so fast!! Don't forget to Comment and Vote!!

Question: Who is your favourite character and most hated character in Merlin?

UPDATE: Edited Dec, 28/17