Ending 2

"You just need to burn it and Oum loses his powers to control people." Teron says. You nod. You burn the stone and watch as it turns to ashes. Just then, Fenda and Lua arrive with guards. When they see Oum lying on the ground unconscious, Lua covers her mouth trying not to cry. Fenda orders the guards to take his son to the prison cells and to watch over him. Before leaving, Fenda turns to you.

"On behalf of the water clan, I apologize as to what my son has done to you." he bows his head before leaving. Kai follows his parents since they were in need of consoling. You were left alone with Alia and Teron when Alia hugs you.

"Your free now F/n." she says with a sniffle. Teron too looked like he wanted to cry and you understood why but never touched upon for their sake. You learned that when Oum regained consciousness and discovered that stone was gone, he snapped. He screamed and yelled for hours, calling your name. Oum had officially lost his sanity.

Fenda had explained to his people what happened during your stay and how Kai was going to be the next clan head. You felt guilty but your happiness over-rided it. Within days you are brought back home and reunited with your family. You learn your kidnapping was kept under wraps and you requested that no one learns of what Oum had done since you feared it would break the fragile trust your clan had with the other You never learned of Oum's fate until a year later.

Kai had come for a visit. You two were talking when he brought up.

"Oum died," you silently listen, "Two weeks ago. I was informed that he hung himself," he says quietly. You nod in response.

"I am sorry for your loss," you say.

"F/n. Did you ever care for Oum?" he asks.

"I did. If he didn't like me, perhaps we could of been great friends."

"That is good to know," you chat with Kai until he leaves.

Years rolled by and you were officially appointed as the clan head. Alia, Teron and Kai became clan heads as well. You had gotten married shortly after being appointed as did Teron. Alia decided to stay single until she was perfect at what she did. Kai though met someone.

You and the clan heads were discussing what to do with the fire clan. In terms of isolation, there was now trade with the earth and air clan but the water clan was still unwilling. But there was progress. Kai had brought up the journal to his people and explained what really happened in the war. Your people were able to finally be able to walk outside and not fear attacks. There have been visitors and you were pleased with the progress that was forming. Your progress was slow but it was working and you were excited to see where it was going

OOOoooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHH my goodness. The story is finally done! I would like to thank those who read the story from the day it was published and those who joined along the way. It had taken me awhile but it is officially done. If you like this story, feel free to check out my other ones because they need just as much love as you gave this one. Once again thank you!!

I would also like to express my thanks to Audballlllll for taking time to help edit my story. I really do appreciate your work. Thank you !! :)