Chapter 5

]Alia smiled wryly, "Forget the progress, in the future there will peace among all of the clans if we go through with this."

"Also," You say. "I have never seen the other clans before. I request that one of you stays by my side until we reach the fire clan."

"Why? Are you scared?" Oum adds in.

"I am," you turn to Oum, "On my way here, I was already getting glares from the guards. Can't imagine how the people will treat me. I know for a fact they won't hurt me if any of you are present."

"Very well then," Alia says, "How about this, since we are in the air clan territory, I will be with you. As we visit the earth and water clan, Teron and Oum will be with you," the males look at Alia. Teron seemed okay with it but Oum was about to protest. "If by any chance either refuses, I will have a nice and lovely conversation as to why we are doing this in the first place," Alia glares at Oum. Teron also was looking at Oum rather sternly. Alia turned to you once again with all traces anger gone, "Well, it has been a long day. Shall we retire to our rooms? Oh and F/n, would you care to join me for a bit?"

"...Sure," you say unsure, but Alia smiles. The two of you then exited the room. You were a few paces behind Alia. You knew they were hiding something. Something that has some sort of effect to your clan. You had every intention on figuring out what that was.

Edited by Audballlllll