Chapter 2

It was the appointed day where you would have to leave the clan. Your father told you that it would be the air clan's guards that would escort you. This was your first excursion out of the fire clan territory. You had a few hours before you had to leave and so you went wandering around the area. Many clan members heard of your departure and gathered round wishing you luck and giving prayers. You played with some of the children until you had to go.

When you arrived at the appointed time, you saw no guards. You were waiting with other clan members at the border. You intended on waiting alone, but they insisted on staying with you for protection. It had been an hour and you thought that they were doing this on purpose. When they finally arrived, the looks of disgust and glares they gave you only confirmed your suspicions. Your clan members looked as if they wanted to fight them, but you simply smiled at your people and had them leave.

When you were alone with the air clan's guards, they simply turned around and you followed without a word. You were rather amazed at the sight around you. The fire clan's territory was rather dark and the skies tend to be red and you didn't have that much greenery. You were in a forest filled all sorts of wildlife you never saw and a place that looked very bright.

Finally you were near the air clan's territory. You donned your cape to cover your hair and you looked down. The way you looked would indefinitely show which clan you are from. When you arrived in a city of the air clan, you felt rather cold. Being apart of the fire clan, meant that you were used to warm temperatures. When you hugged your cape closer, one of the guards noticed and whispered rather loudly that you were so weak you couldn't handle a little bit of wind. You wanted to say something, but you didn't know if it would be wise.

You soon arrive at this mansion. The guards go in and you follow suit. Soon they march to this room. They knock on the door and soon given entry. They look at you and you take it as your cue to enter. When you enter the room, you see three people, two males and one female. The heirs of the water, earth and air clans.

Edited by Audballlllll