Chapter 10

Shortly, Alia enters your room and is quite surprised to see Oum your room.

"Oum, you aren't saying anything stupid are you?" she says as she glares at him. Before Oum is able to say anything, you speak first.

"No. He told me the real reason why I am here. Because of it, we have come to an understanding."

"So you are more open to the idea of integrating your clan?" She said with a excited smile.

"I am."

"Perfect! Anyway, father is wanting see you." She grabs your arm and practically drags you out of the room with Oum running behind you guys. You see Teron in front of two giant doors. "This is the conference room. My parents and younger siblings are inside," you then feel yourself freeze, you felt like you were pinned to the ground. You were scared. Alia may have been kind to you, but you don't know how her family feels about you. Alia picking up on your feelings smiles at you, "Don't worry, they are very supportive of what we have planned."

The doors are soon opened and you see four people inside. You see a man and woman who are much older than you. You see a little girl who couldn't be older than the age of ten who is holding a male toddler. They all look very much the same. The man comes forward and smiles when he sees you. "Are you of the fire clan?" He asks. His voice is rather deep, but there was something kind about it."

"I am, my name is F/n of the fire clan, pleasure to meet you."

"You have such pretty eyes F/n. I appreciate you coming to see our clan and to make peace."

"I hope so too," you see his wife come over with the same kindness in her eyes. Alia looks much like her.

"My name is Yevin. My wife name is Eria. And these two," He says gesturing for the girl to come forward, "Is my other children." The girl doesn't look at you. Not because of fear, but because she is shy. "Introduce yourself."

"...My name Alis. This my younger brother, Arin," she says with a faint blush. You smile at her.

"Nice to meet you Alis. You wouldn't mind me asking, but how old are you?"

"I am ten and he is one."

"I have a brother your age," you see her give a smile. You then see Arin look at you. You smile at him and then he laughs. It makes you remember that hatred is not something people are born with. It is the situation and what they are they are taught to believe that make them hate. Soon after introductions are made, you all gather around the table and sit to discuss your plans.

It was decided, Alia, Teron and Oum will guide you around the town and a public announcement will be made prior to show how the fire clan will join the peace treaty. Alia's family was very kind to you, but you knew that the citizens of the air clan will be consisting of those who maintain great disliking towards you. You were trying to prepare yourself for this. Hopefully, in the time you're in the air clan, you could at least show them you don't want to hurt them.

Edited by Audballlllll