Chapter 19 | Starbucks and Phone Messages

(Y/n)

My eyes widened at all the words he said. I curled up into a ball

'Mom, Dad- no- Crisselle, David, is this true?'

I sat up, pain engulfing my body, due to staying in that position for too long. I got out of bed, falling off in the proccess.

THUD

Groaning in pain, I stayed on the floor. I thought of all the hings they've done to me. Is this true? Or did he just make it up? I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my skirt. I grabbed it, turning it on, seeing a chat notification on top.

Mom
Hey sweetie, how are you? Are you and your brother doing fine?

I scolwed at this text message. I ignored it and just threw my phone back on my bed. I finally stood up and went out my room. I heard sobbing from the other room but I only thought of it as nothing, I only thought that I was hearing things so I just ignored it. I spotted CC sleeping soundly on the couch. I felt a small smile tug on my lips.

I opened the door to see autumn leaves falling down the ground. I felt the god damn cold wind crashing onto my face. "God dammnit" I mumbled under my breathe as I quickly closed the door.

I went back into my room and wore my fluffy pastel blue sweater. Then I also changed my skirt into a skinny, white jeans and some boots. I looked in the mirror and approved of my looks.

I finally went outside, feeling more of the warmth. I walked down the streets, my mind wandering off. I bumped into one of my school mates.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're (Y/n) right?" He instantly knew me. My head turned to him. "You know?" I asked him, quite familiar with his looks. I narrowed my eyes, trying the figure out who he is. 'Who dafuq is him?!'

(Damn, been long before I posted a picture XD)

He noticed my uneasiness and answered my question and my mental question. "Yes, I know you, you um have been really popular lately. And.. Im Dust nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand. 'Ahh, from cooking class'. I smiled at myself and shook his hands.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked him. "I'm taking a walk." He smiled at me. "Wanna hang? Starbucks, my treat" He offered. My eyes lit up at the mention of Starbucks. "SURE." I gripped on his shoulders, leaning next to him, my face inches away from him. He blushed and started sweating bullets.
"Oh, Im sorry" I got off him and looked at my sides. "Should we get going?" He asked me. I nodded and we went off, going in Starbucks.

We went in the not-so-crowded store and ordered something. "Good afternoon and welcome to Startbucks! What would you like?" The cheerful barista asked us. "I would like Java Chip frap." I told her. "I'll get Chocolate frap please." Dust told the girl. "Alright" She then left, getting our orders. Few minutes then she came back. "Here are your orders." We thanked her and she left with a 'your welcome'. We searched for seats and we settled at a seat next to the large window.

I sipped my drink, admiring the beautiful sunset next to us. I glanced at Dust and looks like he was also enjoying the sunset. "Beautiful right?" He asked, startling me. I nodded, "Mhhmhh". It was a beautiful scene so I couldn't help but take a picture.

I thanked Dust before seperating ways. I finished the drink I was holding with me. I arrived home and opened the door to see a fuming Damien.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" The demon shouted at me. I flinched, sweating a lot. "Well, you see- uh.." I couldn't explain. Oh f*ck. "Well you see, Mr. OverProtective, I just went on a walk." I smiled the slightest, trying not to die right on the spot.
Then, my savior decided to save me.
"Hey, hey, don't kill your sister." My savior, also known as Chara just saves me. Though I felt sadness in Damien's eyes when he mentioned 'sister'. Oh right... I just shrugged it off and just went in. I threw my cup into the trash can, which was a few meters from me,  and it went in. I fist bumped the air in success.

"Let's eat." My now calmed down 'brother' told us. We sat down the dining table, eating the delicious food. "Who cooked this?!" I exclaimed, almost flying out of my seat. "Me?" CC told me. "DAMN IT WAS GOOD!" I fully stood up, slamming my hands on the table, causing the table the shake. "Thanks... but please don't break the table." He reminded me with me just slowly sitting down with an awkward expression on my face.

I went to my room and got my phone, only to be filled with messages from Damien.

Bro-Bro
(Y/n)? Where are you?

Bro-Bro
(Y/n)??? Where the hell are you?

Bro-Bro
Im getting worried here

Bro-Bro
Atleast look at my messages

Bro-Bro
(Y/n)

Bro-Bro
(YYYYYYY/NNNNNN)

Bro-Bro
I give up

I giggled at all the efforts Damien did to try and look for me. But this one got me good. Like real good.

Bro-Bro
UUGHHH I FOUND YOUR PHONE IN YOUR ROOMMMM

Bro-Bro
WHY AM I EVEN TEXTING YOU?!

Bro-Bro
OMG DID YOU JUST GET HOME?! I HEARD THE DOOR OPEN

I bursted out laughing, so hard that my accidentally threw my phone on the floor. I collapsed to the ground as I clutched my stomach from laughing too hard. The door opened to see a concerned CC by the hallway. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I gave the phone to him. A few minutes of him narrowing his eyes to read the messages, he bursted out laughing, my phone yet flying to the floor again.

"Hahah! What- the- actual- fck!" He struggled with words and soon enough, he also collapsed down the floor. We both laughed until tears were rolling down our cheeks. Damien stood by door with the most confused face I've ever seen him have before. We only told him that that was nothing.

We went back to our rooms and slept with smiles on our faces, completely forgetting about the situation from earlier.

A/n
YUS! 2 CHAPS IN ONE DAY