Chapter 15; I have a plan for them

(Y/n)'s POV

BEEP
BEEP
BE-

I groaned and pressed the snooze button and fell asleep again. I dont feel like waking up. Nor going to school. A few minutes later, or maybe 5, the alarm went off again. I turned it off but fell asleep again. (Me). Few minutes later, someone ruined my good sleep by barging into the door of my room. 'I swear, who dare did this will die'. "(Y/n)! Wake up!" A oh-so-familiar voice rang in my ears. "Shut up Damien." I groaned as I put my pillow on top of my head. "Were leaving." Damien warned so that I'll get up. "Then leave" I spat out. "Oookay" He left slamming the door. I smiled in victory and fell asleep. Again. I woke up and checked the time. 7:18. 'Eh. Still got time to pre-' "HOLY SHIZ IT'S 7:18" I panicked as I stripped in my room and quickly change to whatever clothing I saw scattered in my room. I grabbed my books without putting them in my bag, I quickly got a piece of bread from the kitchen then left for school. I checked my pockets if I have it. I hovered my right hand on my right pocket to check if I have it there. None. I checked the other, none. I groaned. 'I'll just leave it there!'. I was too busy on fixing myself that I bumped into someone. "Omygod!! IM SO SORRY!" I quickly got up and got my scattered books. He also got down and got my books. When we both got up, I remembered his familiar face. "You... go to my school right?" The familiar guy said to me. "Yeah.." I said, completely forgetting about the time. "Ooohhh ShIT! BoI wEre RuNNinG LATE!" I shouted as I jabbed his hand and ran to school. What I didn't know was his face was red. When we were running, believe it or not but.... we almost got ran over by a drunk man driving a car. But, good thing we were able to dodge it. We were able to get on the school grounds at 7:30. "So uh- were late huh?" I asked him. "Yeah- oh by the way, rumors say your (Y/n)?" He asked me. "Yeah. You?" I asked him, curious of who he might be. "Oh, Im Frisk." He said with a closed eye smile- oh wait... K nevermind. "Nice to meet you." We both said in unison causing us to laugh. We both decided on skipping the first class because, you'd rather be absent than to be scolded right? We were sitting at the grass nearby the school gates then a familiar person walks in. I then notice that the person was Rose. I called her in to join us. "Hey Rose!"

"Hey (Y/n)!" She replied as she walked to us and sitting criss-cross. "Why are you out of class?" She asked me. "Why are you out of class?" I mimicked her causing her to roll her eyes. "Well, I accidentaly slept in..." She said, adding a nervous laughter at the end.

"Well, same goes for me" I said. Then I remembered Frisk. "Oh, by the way, meet Frisk. I just met him on my way here at school." I introduced him to Rose. "O-oh, n-nice to meet you R-Rose." Frisk stuttered, literally blushimg. "U-u-uh.. nice to meet you too Rose.. oh wait! I mean Frisk..." Rose exclaimed, face red from either embarresment or flustered. They both hesitantly shook each others' hands, heads looking the opposite way. I literally know whats going on here.

'Rose like Frisk'

'Frisk likes Rose'

Oh my god! This is amazing. I ship em' so much. Then I thought of an idea... 'I need a ship name for both of them... coming from you guys!' (Remember that underline means a little a/n). I started squealing and they looked at me weirdly. We started talking at stuff and wondering how, and why that thing was made in the first place anyways. We were having fun not until the bell rang which made us groan in laziness. We stood up from the grass, accepting the pain because of sitting there for more than an hour. We looked at each others' schedules and found out that we have PE class together. We went on our lockers and did our thing. Well since our lockers were apart, we had to seperate ways. For just a minute or two. We met up in the gym and changed our clothes after. I got comfortable in what I was wearing, and since Coach Error isn't here yet, I sat down at the bleachers. Then I saw Damien walking out the males changing room. I stood up and sat back down after realizing that he is coming over. "Hi" He said
"Hi."
"How History?"
"Good. Good. How Art?"
"No Art."
"No Art?"
"Yes, no Art"
"Ok, no Art."
"Ok."
"Ok. How grass?"
"Great. Good. Good." We continued our non-sense talking as the two 'couples' looked at us as we were some crazy ass people. They dont understand a single thing on what we were saying. Then Frisk got curious, "Who's that person talking to (Y/n)?" Frisk asked as he pointed to me. "Oh him? That's her brother Damien." Rose told him. He nodded in understanding.

Rose's POV

I woke up very late so I have to rush-rush out of my house. I grabbed my belongings and ran on my way to school. Oh, I remember that cute guy I bumped into yesterday when I was walking home from school.

FLASHBACK

I was walking home from school alone. It was because I had to do some errands for Mr. Nightmare. He asked me to return a book to the library because he had a meeting he had to attend and after the meeting would be done, surely enough, the library would be closed. I put my hands in my pockets and looked down at the ground, thinking of what happened awhile ago, I met a really nice person named (Y/n). Shes a really friendly person, but gets intimidating if you get under her skin. We became close to each other, due to being the only girls who has the closest commons. I hit a guy and fell on the floor. I looked up to see a cute guy holding out his hand for me. "Hey, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking." He apologized as I took his hand. "No, it's fine, I wasn't looking too.." I said blushing 50 shades of red. He said he had to go and do some thing his mother told him to do. He left me smiling and blushing on the streets. I walked my way home, having thoughts on the guy I just met.

Oh, hes just so hot looking! I squealed as I thought about the guy I met yesterday. I want... to see him. Only if... he was school mates with me. I sighed and shrugged my thoughts off to continue my walk- or should I say run. I entered the school grounds to see (Y/n)... talking to... the guy I met... they seem so happy. I felt my heart fall. It hurts.. 'No, they are just friends..'. I put on a fake smile then (Y/n) noticed me. "Hey Rose!"

(Y/n)'s POV

'Yeah, I totally ship them.'

A/n
K.. hi.. I need.. volunteers... again... Im sorry.. I need.. like OCs.. and infos.. but the the thing is,your a bad person. Okay? Ok.

COMMENT HERE IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER!

Oh, I hope you dont mind Frisk being with Rose.

If you say no,
COMMENT HERE

If you say 'I WANT TO BE WITH FRISK',
COMMENT HERE.

K thx. Im not gonna update unless I have atleast a vote or a volunteer.
K I go nao
Dani out~