Chapter 8; SF

A/N
Just before the story starts..
1st Period- Art: Mr. Ink
2nd Period- P.E: Mr. Error
3rd Period- Cooking Class: Mr. Cloud
Reccess
4th Period- Gymnastic Class: Mr. Cross
5th Period- History: Mr. Nightmare
Free Period
6th Period- Astrology: Mr. Dream
Lunch
7th Period- Music Class: Ms. Shyren
8th Period- Drama Class: Mr. Mettaton
Club Period
Dismissal

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat down on my chair. "Hey (Y/n)." The skeleton next to me said. "Do I know you?" I asked really confused. "Nope. Names Swapfell. Do call me SF tho" The skeleton known as 'SF' said. "Well. Nice to meet you SF" I said with a bored tone. I was trying not to be rude. "Wanna hang later? I want to know you better. Ill pick you up at 5?" SF nervously invited me. I started to think about it. "Ill.... think about it." I said surely. He just nodded in response. "Open your books to page 46. Start reading." Mr. Nightmare said. We all nodded and started reading, 5 minutes and some people are already talking to each other 'Its getting noisy, maybe their done reading.' I thought, I was also done. Mr. Nightmare took notice so he stood up and announced something. "Read and understand pages 46 to 49. Make an essay about it, be unique." He sat down. I heard some groans but I didnt care. I had history as my highest grade so I could totally do this. I started reading, I already know what to write down. I brought out my paper and started writing. I noticed that others were done reading but they arent doing it. 'They hate history that bad?' I thought as I was writing. I then was done with? 1, 2, 3.. 4 pages! I stood up which caught attention but I didnt really care. I started walking to Mr. Nightmare to give the paper. I placed the paper on top of the table which made Mr. Nightmare's eyes widen in shock. "Done already?" He asked, still shocked. I nodded my head as he kept reading the essay. "This is very reasonable, you get A+" Mr. Nightmare said as he smiled at me which made others gasp. I went back to my seat as he stood up. "For others, finish that at home, pass it tomorrow or else you get F" He said sternly as he left the room. "Ey. How'd you finish so quickly?" Swapfell said which caught my attention. "Magic~" I said while doing jazz hands. He just facepalmed and punched my arm playfully. Paperjam glared at Swapfell, he seemed irritated about it. "Free period huh?" SF said as he looked at his schedule. "Yepp. Wanna hang for a while?" I said as I left to my locker with SF. "Yeah sure." He replied as he went with me to my locker. "You aint going to your locker?" I asked him as I opened my locker. "Nahh" He said as he helped me in putting my books inside. "Ok" is all I said in response.

Mr. Nightmare's POV

"Open your books to page 46. Start reading" I said sternly as I sat on my chair. I cant stop looking at the (Y/n) girl. Shes too cut- WHAT THE HELL NIGHTMARE. You cant fall in love with your student! Urgh. I went back to reading the book I was reading. I noticed that it was getting noisy so I guessed that they were done reading. I then stood up to announce something."Read and understand pages 46 to 49. Make an essay about it." I heard groans but I noticed that (Y/n) seemed determined to finish thay thing. I saw some students not doing their work. Ill probably make that an assignment. I went back to reading my book. (Y/n) stood up from her chair which caught attention but I didnt notice. She started walking to me but- I still didnt notice. She placed something on the desk which caught my attention. I looked at her with shock because the paper that was placed was the essay. My eyes widen im shock. "Done already?" I asked, still shock. She nodded her head as I red the essay. It was surprisingly good. "This is very reasonable, you get A+" I smiled while she went back to her seat. I heard gasps from other students. "For others, finish that at home, pass it tomorrow or else you get F" I said as I left the room. I hope that no one else steals her from me.

SwapFell's POV

"Hey (Y/n)" I said. "Do I know you?" She asked really confused. She looks cute when shes confused.."Nope. Names SwapFell, call me SF tho" I replied. Im not surprised that she asked who I am. Im not that open to other people. "Well. Nice to meet you SF" she said in a very bored tone and it seems like she doesnt want to be rude so I didnt argue with that. "Wanna hang later? I wanna know you better. Ill pick you at 5?" I said nervously. (What the f- is that word?). 'What the hell did I just do?! I dont even know where she lives! Great job SF..' I thought as I got lost in my mind. "Ill.... think about it" she said surely. Oh atleast she seems sure about it. Lets just hope for the best! Mr. Nightmare told us to read and make essays, and I did so. It seemed like the other students were just talking and didnt care. I dont have anything else to do so, why not do it? I started reading and soon I finished. I brought out my paper and started writing. I noticed that (Y/n) stood up and- wait. Is she done already?! Woah! Shes so... amazing...It looks like that she has A+ at the essay thing. Mr. Nightmare told us to finish it and pass it tomorrow. (Y/n) finally went back to her seat. I wanted to ask her how'd she do that. "Ey. How'd you finish that so quickly?" I asked as she giggled and did jazz hands. "Magic~". Her silliness made me facepalm and then punched her playfully in the arm. Paperjam glared at me but I pretended I didnt notice. I sighed. I hope no one else likes her.