Chapter 27 | Dead

Y/n's POV

I only see darkness. No anything else.

I feel a striking pain on my chest.

I sat up to see someone stab my chest. I coughed blood everywhere and tried to remove the blade that was currently strucked in my chest.

"Wha-who- who are you..?" I tried to talk. I saw him remove the mask with one hand as the other hand was on the handle.

I gasp as I see who it was.

"D-dad?"

He chuckled as he removed the blade that was on my chest. I was bleeding so much. It hurts.

"'Dad'." He said in a high tone.

"You really thought I was your real father? Of course he's gone! You never wondered why I never cared about your health condition or anything?" He said as he paused as if he was waiting for a response. I didn't say a single word.

"My wife just decided to adopt you because she felt kinda lonely with just Damien. I was against it but since she IS my wife, I have to agree with her decision." He continued.

I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes. I already heard and know this. Why.. why cry?

"Why am I killing you? Well, I'm killing you because you've been getting too much attention. Oh, and also.. just for fun." He said. But he said the last part with his sickening smile.

"I-i-i ha-hate y-yo.. you!" I screamed as I tried to get up and hit him as hard as I could. But, I just can't. I'm stuck. Stuck here to my place. He backed away one step as I continue to struggle against the straps he put onto me.

"No... please.. don't let me die.." I whimpered.

"Not.. just.. not now.." I cried.

"LET ME GO!"

He chuckled with his deep voice as he grabbed a piece of cloth.

"Keep it down. I don't want to get caught"

He said as he also grabbed a syringe and filled it with.. what is that? Some sort of liquid? I ignored it and continued on with struggling.

"LET ME GO! HELP!" I shouted with all my voice.

"Shut up."

"HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!"

"Hey. You're getting annoying." He scratched his head, getting annoyed as ever.

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" He shouted as I felt a stinging sensation spread across my face, he slapped me.

"Help.." I whimpered.

"That's it." He raged as he grabbed the piece of cloth from a while ago and wrapped it around my eyes, limiting my vision. He also taped my mouth so I wouldn't be so annoying anymore.

I heard clinging of glass.

I then felt a hand wrap around my neck. I felt a drop of liquid going down my neck. He then plunged the syringed in my neck causing me to squirm all over the place.

"STAY IN ONE PLACE" He ordered.

I stopped moving as he removed the syringe. I then felt my senses slipping off. I feel really tired and I want to sleep. I tried to fight it off but it was too strong. I fell asleep.

Dad's POV

She finally settled down. She's finally dead.