Chapter 2 | New School?!

(Y/N)'s POV

Mom took me and Damien home after the incident. I went upstairs to Damien's room together with him. Mom then suddenly knocked on the door and said"(Y/N), Damien, please proceed to the living room after." "Ok Mom" we both said in unison. After talking about thing with my brother, we went downstairs to go to the living room. "Hey Mom, what do you need?" I curiosly asked mom. "Come, sit with me, I need to have something to tell you two." She said as she patted a space on the couch. We both sat down and listened.
( M is mom. D is Damien and Y is you)

M:Well, me your father has decided to....
Y:to what mom?
M:To change schools.
Y:That will be fun
D:What about my friends?!
M: You want your sister's safety or your friends?
D: (Y/N)'s safety...
M: Good. The first day of school will be on Monday. (Its Friday)
Mom ended the conversation. New school huh? Will it be better or worse? Well.. I'll find out on Monday..
"Hey Mom, Ill just go upstairs in my room." "Ok" Mom replied. I went up in my room and flopped onto my bed. I took me phone and turned it on. '10 pm already?! Oh well.. Ill just go to sleep'. I turned it off and just went to close my eyes.

*DREAM*
I was in a place filled with trees.. What is this place? Its.. so... beautiful! Its filled with animals, plants....NATURE! I walked around and found a...Mansion?? Woah? Why the hell is a mansion doing here?? I got curious and went in. "Its abandoned..." I loudly say as I walked in. "What are you doing here?" Said a very soft but soothing voice. "Wha- who are you?!" You scaredly ask the voice. "I am Sara. Now go. Before They come." She said with very warned voice. "O-ok" I scaredly said as I ran out. "They? Who's... They?" I didnt know what Sara was talking about when she said.. THEY. "I hope we meet again". A voice said that sounded like...Sara?? After that, it all faded away..

A/N
Hello! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2 of the story! There isnt any NaJ stuff going on, but I think it would be at Chapter 4 or 5???? Just stay tuned to it. Till next time! Thankies~
Dani out~