Chapter 13 - Fuck It Felt Good

She doesnt seem afraid by it. Katie rocked her hips back and forth above him, brushing her pussy lips on his cock lightly. "Fuuuckk.....", Zach moaned. She pressed harder onto him, grinding her kitty on his giant cock and making it all wet. She looked over her shoulder as he squeezed her hips tight. Zach didn't know how he could go through this teasing. IT. WAS. FUCKING. HOT. They were having dry sex unknowingly but Katie was enjoying it so much that Zach was in awe watching her in pleasure. WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE LEARN HOW TO TEASE A MAN SO BAD????? Raw kitty moans kept escaping the back of her throat. Katie reached back finding his cock and rubbing the head at her kitty. Zach was dying. He wanted to erupt but he can't do that. He let her play with his cock, feeling grateful that she wasn't afraid of it as he thought she would. Her fingers couldn't even make it completely around his girth. He wondered how she's gonna take him.

She rubbed and rubbed the head up and down between her lips making him as wet as her. Suddenly, Zach felt his cock head entering her. FUCK IT FELT GOOD. But he didn't wanna take her like this. She can play, and learn and get used to this, but he can't fuck her. Katie moaned in frustration and he felt her easing down on his cock slowly, trying to take him in. But he was too big he just wasn't going in without hurting her. Katie purred out sadly and his heart ached at the sound. THAT WAS IT. He reached under her thighs and carried her to his bedroom with her wrapping her legs tight around him squealing. He set her down gently on his bed and got in on top of her kissing her fiercely. "You want this?", he asked as he rubbed his cock head up and down between her slit. "Mmmm mhmmhh...", she moaned. He found her tight opening and put a little pressure on it to let the head go in. He let it go in and out her pussy so that she get used to it. Katie moaned out a long moan as he was thinking to himself how fucking tight she was. It was like she's not stretching to take him in. Like thats the limit. She needed more than that. She needed coaxing to make her open up to him.

Katie felt Zach kissing her stomach and going really low when she felt him kissing her lips down there. He was planting sweet kisses all over her pussy which felt so good she almost passed out. Zach kissed her pussy softly over and over, all over. Katie heard him talking and then realised he was talking to her kitty. He was speaking really low and kissing but she could make up what he was saying. "Do you know how much I want you?", he asked between kisses. "Ive never had the guts to get to you". KISS. "Now I want you so bad, but you're not accepting me". KISS. KISS. "Will you please..". KISS. "...let me in?". KISS. "You're so fucking perfect." KISS. "Me being here right now and talking to you and getting the chance to kiss you is just a blessing.". KISS. "Will you open up for me? I really wanna be your man". Katie squirmed the whole time at how insanely good that felt and how wet his talking had made her. She moaned out in frustration as she wiggled but he kept kissing her pussy lips softly. He gave her slit a tiny lick, looking up at her impishly. He chuckled see her throw her head back and grabbing the sheets in her fists. He slid his finger inside her never tearing his gaze off her. She screamed at his thick finger entering her. She had never put a finger in so this was so intense for her. He slid it slowly in and out of her tiny tight hole and found her so wet it made it growl. He smelled and kissed her softly, still sliding his finger in and out of her slowly. He inserted another finger and she screamed again at the invasion. He was rock hard feeling her and inhaling her intoxicating scent. In and out his finger went, making her loosen up for him. Katie scooted higher and higher up the bed but he held her down tight with his muscular arms. He watched her face as his finger went faster. He decided not to put in another finger, she was still not ready for that. Body tensing up, she came on his fingers because he wouldn't let her go until she came. He pulled out, licking his fingers and crawled up, pulling her into a warm embrace. "How the fuck is is gonna take him if she's cumming on just a finger?", he thought. She grabbed him tight and hid her face in the pillow as he stroked her hair to calm her ndown. He was rock hard and throbbing but he didn't do anything about it.