Chapter 3- Torture

"Ahhhhhhhh..fuckk.....mmmmmmmmhhhh fuck yesss", moaned Katie softly, rubbing her kitty. She rubbed her clit in slow circles, toes curling. Katie's chest rise and fall with each heavy pant slipping a finger between her pussy lips. Pushing the finger in her tight hole only two centimeter deep because she has never put a finger in before. Katie pulled the tip of her finger out moaning softly grabbing the sheets in a ball in her small fists. She played till she came hard three times that morning when suddenly, she heard her mom shout for her from downstairs. Oh shit. Katie got up immediately and ran down the flight of stairs in a hurry finding her mother when she found not just her mother in the kitchen but Connor as well. "What the fuck......." was all she thought. "Katie, I went to find Mr. Arnold but he's too busy with other houses today, said he could only look at our leaking sink next week and I just can't live in this condition. I cant even prepare dinner. But guess what? Thank god Connor was there and he said he knows how to fix some small leaks." Katie just stood at the kitchen doorway taking in everything her mom said but under shock to see Connor standing in her kitchen. "So, Katie I'm going to work so....hmm just help Connor find the tools okay? Go take your breakfast and make some for Connor too. Take care sweetie. I'm running late.", Katie's mom said. Mom grabbed her handbag and car keys and left for work. All this time, Connor was just leaning against the counter taking in the sexy mess before him. Bed hair. Pink satin nightie. Hard nipples outline against the satin. CONNOR. WAS. SO. HARD. He had never seen her baring so much skin before. Sure, she wore short sundresses to school all those years up till now..but she was always wearing it with a long sleeve cardigan like a good girl. Right now, this was so fucking hot, how her breasts were so full pressed up against the pink satin like that and just begging for attention. Katie screamed at herself to get out of her shock and she slowly moved around the kitchen tidying the breakfast table a little as she felt so awkward. Connor broke the silence "Sorry for wakin' you up.", he said, scratching his nape with a shy smile on his lips. "Uh..no..I was already awake". Connor knew Katie was unaware of being in her nightie as he knew she'd definitely run away from embarrassment if she realised. He wasn't planning to tell her or scare her into running away, oh no. This was too perfect and Connor was savouring every minute. "Cool. Do you know where the toolbox is kept?", he asked to fill the silence. "Oh right...Let me just get it.", Katie said hurriedly, afraid to keep him waiting. Connor followed her not wanting her to carry the toolbox all the way. As Katie bend over to open a drawer, her satin nightie rode up her thighs. Connor noticed and was straining so much in his jeans watching her bent over. How he wanted to hold her tiny waist and lift her onto the counter and stand between her spread legs. As Katie pulled out the heavy toolbox from the drawer, Connor snapped out of his fantasy and rushed to get the toolbox. They were so close when suddenly, Connor got a shock. He could smelled her. She........smelled like sex. Fuckkkkkk?!!! Connor nearly lost it. Lost his freaking damn control over himself. It was too much.....too much for him. Connor quickly pulled out the toolbox and rushed to the kitchen needing to be as far away from her as possible. "Fuckkkkkk..she been playing with herself??!!" Connor screamed at himself. "Um.. make you some eggs and toast okay?", Katie's soft voice replaced his thoughts. "Yeah sounds great", Connor said glancing briefly over his shoulder and quickly got started getting under the sink with so many thoughts and questions running through his mind while Katie got busy around the kitchen. Every minute was torture as his cock was so hard and ready straining angrily at the front of his jeans. He has never felt so tortured before. She is so sexy and it took everything in him to not take her right there and then.

A while later, he heard Katie call that breakfast was done. It was spread on the kitchen table with lovely breakfast and sausage smell wafting in the kitchen. Connor smiled to himself thinking of how good of a cook she is. He got out from under the sink, washed his hand sat at the table as Katie was filling their glasses with orange juice. Connor hurriedly sat at the kitchen table as he was starving. He grabbed the toast and sank his teeth in the crispiness when he looked at Katie and got so hard and restless seeing her nipples hard against the thin satin. He was hungry but at a whole different level. Connor tried hard to concentrate on his breakfast and not make her uncomfortable because up till this point she still hadn't realised she was just in her nightie. He tried asking her questions to keep her mind occupied but when she asked him some back, he looked up at her slowly and lost as he wasn't following what she said , not when she was licking her lips and fingers. FUCK. He didn't even notice his jaw was dropped. "FML", he thought. They finished breakfast quickly and after clearing up Katie went to shower and Connor was left repairing the sink with yet another torturous thought of her in the hot shower all wet and warm.

P/S: Ooh the tension huh..odamnnn..
Pls Vote & Share! I love writing and I hope you guys enjoyed reading too! 😘😘😘😍✌🏻️👍🏻