Chapter 8- Pain & Pleasure

Connor's POV:
I can't believe my eyes. But it was Katie. WTF IS SHE DOING MAKING OUT WITH ZACHARY NOLAN ON THE FLOOR OF MY FOOTBALL STORE ROOM?!!!!!!! I just can't believe she was that type who hooks up with guys in every room in school. I've always thought she was the most good girl I've ever known. Sure she can be naughty, I knew that now, not to mention sexy as hell but usually unconsciously aware of it. Not with random guys in random corners of the school. I can't help wondering if there's something between them. I wouldn't have thought Katie knew Zachary Nolan. She's never seen hanging out with anybody in school. In class, you'd only see her with someone else if there were paired projects and experiments. Though the teachers love Katie for a good grades and praised her in class, she was never one to show much emotions or say much back to the teachers, like Mr. Richards. This was extremely weird, what he saw happen between Katie and NOLAN.

-End of Connor's POV-

After school, Katie followed the guy home to nurse him. She can't just leave him alone after everything that has happened to him today because of her. Shower was hard for the poor guy as there were open wounds and scratches all over his face and arm. His parents weren't home which was a relief for Katie. She didn't know how she felt about a parent seeing her as a girl their son brought home. Also, it would kill his mom to see her son covered in bruises because of a vixen. Katie looked around for the first aid kit hearing the guy hissing at the pain of water on wound in the shower. She found the first aid kit and went up to his room just as he came out of the shower in just a white towel hanging low on his hips. Katie blushed and looked down at the kit in her hands, then walking slowly to the bed and setting it down awkwardly. The guy ruffled his wet hair with another towel hissing hard as he lifted his arm. He still continued through the pain and took his shorts to wear. Katie realised he wanted to change so she quickly turn and noticed some child pictures of him which were so adorable. She was leaning at the side of the bed when she felt the other side dipped so she turned and looked at him. He reached out to grab the kit as Katie climbed on the bed and sat by his side. "The nurse said all you need is time to heal your wounds and just until the pain is gone. I'm so sorry for all that happened. I don't know why Connor hit you but I'm guessing it's my fault? Unless he just likes hitting you.....", said Katie. "He doesnt.", replied the guy wincing as Katie applied antiseptic lotion on his arm with a cotton bud. "Okay...so..I'm really sorry.", apologized Katie. "I won't be able to go for practice now.", said the guy. "What practice?", asked Katie. "Hockey. But I guess Captain wouldn't mind since his little sister got me beat up like this", he said. "He knew I'm Ken's sister?", thought Katie. She didn't think anybody realised her presence at school. "Oh..I'll talk to him, I promise. He wouldn't mind im sure", said Katie nervously. "Yeah I'm sure..you guys are like so close. I see you at every hockey game cheering for Ken. That's like the only place I see you around other than in class." Katie's face flushed furiously at that embarrassing statement. She only wanted Ken to do great especially when he has such huge responsibility carrying the whole hockey team on his shoulders with so much pressure on him to leading the team to victory.

She recalled seeing him there at the game before and after thinking harder, she remembered his name now. "You're Zachary Nolan.", she blurted out. And you're Katie Gerber. Ken Gerber's sister.", Zach smirked. "Yes.", she said quietly. "Who knocked me over in the hallway.", he said. "Im sorry.", Katie said looking at him. "Who almost got my arm broken.", he continued. "I was pushed from the back...", explained Katie. "Who made be got beaten up to a pulp.", he cut her short. Katie open her mouth to say something but was stopped by Zach continuing. "......who made me miss practice from being unable to swing a damn hockey stick." Katie looked down nervously at her finger now twisting and almost breaking. "......and who gives sweet kisses...", said Zach. Katie looked up at him and he grinned mischievously. Katie said nothing because she was too awkward for that and continued applying the antiseptic now on his face. He growled and hiss at every light touch of the cotton bud and Katie's heart broke each time. She said comforting words, letting him know it's okay because she didn't know how else to help him through the pain. When she was done with all bruises, he just lay there propped up on the pillow with his eyes shut and eyebrows tensed as Katie arranged the kit back tidily. "Are you cold?", she asked. "No.", he replied. "Of course he isn't cold, he's such a big guy.", Katie scolded herself. "Umm..do you need anything else then?", she asked. "Yes.", he said pointing to his cheek and started wincing at the pain of lifting his arm. Katie decided to just give in as she knew he was tired by now. She was tired. So she kissed his cheek softly like before. He moaned deeply from the back of his throat. She pulled away but he held her arm, stopping her. "My face hurt now.", he said pointing at his lips. "I can't....", said Katie. "Why not?", he asked softly. "I just can't.", she said pathetically, shaking her head and twisting her arm to get anywhere but there at that moment. "But why?", he asked. "Uhh........ummm........", she swallowed. ".....because.......itwouldbemyfirstkiss.", said Katie, looking down and unaware of her nails digging into his shoulders.

Zach looked at Katie staring down at anywhere but his eyes."I don't doubt that. But so what if it's your first kiss. Gotta start at some point.", he said gently. Katie had always been saving it for her boyfriend but at 17, she realised it's never gonna happen. "I guess you're right.", she said quietly. He leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips taking her aback. Zach pulled away a little looking as her as she nervously bit her lip. He watched her plump lip regaining colour from the bite of her teeth and unconsciously leaned in for another kiss. She kissed him back this time, not really sure how to kiss and he could feel it. He was so great, making her weak everywhere. She had no experience of how these things should be or how people act, so she gave in to her instincts. She kissed him back with more pressure and he got more worked up feeling her getting heated. He was throbbing from all sweet kisses he got all day and he needed relief real bad. He sucked her bottom lip making her wet there and somewhere else. Katie had never made out with a guy or done anything with them. She had always played alone but this felt so good to her. She kissed his lips quietly as he closed his eyes and just took everything she was giving. "She is something else.", thought Zach to himself. He lost a little control and let his tongue probe between her lips, but waiting for permission to enter. She parted her lips and he plunge right in tasting her sweetness hungrily. She ended up sucking his tongue as he was big and was filling her small mouth up. He growled and growled at that little action, feeling his cock throbbing. She pawed and kneaded his muscled chest as she suck and he continued growling. He pulled out and kissed her fiercely as they continued kissing in his bed till the sun went down.