Chapter 5- Drunk on Her

The next week in school, Connor was walking to his locker when he saw Katie being picked on by a group of girls. He wanted to go over and shut them up but he knew better to butt in and make things weird. High school sucks. Doing the right thing is hard here. Doing the wrong thing is rampant. Katie just stood there with her head down while the girls were saying mean things and started using their hands. Connor inch forward but stopped in his tracks. He was so torn, knowing that he had power to make them stop hurting Katie yet he couldn't do it or it'd just be weird. The guys came to his locker, chattering loudly and that took Connor's mind off Katie for a bit.

Word going round was Amanda's party at 8pm that night. Connor had to go because Amanda had been nagging and whining for him to come for the last two week. She was the queen of the school, queen of cheerleading, and just queen of everything with her straight long blond hair, tall slim figure and a pretty face. Sure she looks hot but she was the meanest thing. Everyone sort of just connected the football captain with the head cheerleader, expecting them to be a couple. He wasn't into that, wasn't into her. But you should she how important this whole cliche relationship is so important to Amanda. Everything had to be perfect. It's like she's not living for herself but for the attention and praises from the public.

Connor slammed his locker shut and went to English. He sat right back with the guys. Mr. Richard was making them read another long passage and Katie was the one who had to read it out loud yet again. Connor frowned at the look on Mr. Richard's face. Like he was only seeing Katie and enjoying the sweetness of her voice. The other guys were either sleeping one off at the back or yawning, about to. But Connor himself enjoyed Katie's sweet voice and yeah, it sounds bad but he gets hard sometimes hearing her saying those old English words slowly and softly. Not that he needed to hear her voice to get hard anymore now that he have seen her naked and felt her cumming on his cock. Connor's cheeks got heated at that thought. He had lost count of how many times he had cummed after that day. He wanted more. But she's not opening up to him.

That night at the party, he unconsciously scanned the place hoping to see Katie around but he knew she wouldn't come to these things. How else could he get close to her? Amanda found him and started making out with him but he pushed her off politely with the excuse he needed a drink first. And he did. Many drinks. Till he was drunk. He avoided Amanda the whole night and the guys were either making out with hot girls in the living room or in the hot tub while he just sat on the couch sipping on another bottle of beer. Many girls flung themselves on him but he politely turned  all of them down. He was so drunk but his mind was thinking of that morning when he smelt Katie. He now knows she goes to bed wearing a nighie or naked which is so fucking hot. He started getting hard remembering her scent, proving how much she played with herself that morning. Connor growled out at that thought. He remembered how the front of his jeans were soaked with her juices after she rubbed and came on him. He had gotten home that day and stripped down stroking his cock inhaling her scent on the front of his jeans. That scent was THE MOST SEXIEST. Connor kept replaying thoughts of Katie and also kept drinking till he only saw darkness.

Somewhere between the early hours of the morning, Connor stirred from unconsciousness. Everything was different. His head was throbbing hard and screaming sharply. He shifted to find some water when he realized a hand on his chest stroking up and down. "Amanda?", asked Connor confused. Amanda pressed closer to him nibbling his earlobe. "You're drunk. I was looking for you the whole night.", Amanda explained. "Yeah, that I know", thought Connor. Amanda licked his lips and started making out with him again. Connor had woken up with a morning wood from all those thoughts about Katie before he passed out. He needed relief bad and this felt so good. He let Amanda climb him and suck his lips, grinding on him. His fists was was clenched in a tight ball, controlling himself, but he just can't. He's giving in to the memory of Katie grinding on him. He let out a long heavy breath as Amanda kissed him all over his neck hungrily. "STOP!", Connor commanded angrily. Amanda's eyes flew open in shock, stopping immediately. He pulled her limbs off him and got out of the bed. "Connor! What is wrong with you?!", Amanda yelled but he continued out the room without looking back at her.

Connor got into his car and drove back home. He was so done with girls throwing themselves at him. He's done with shallow girls who only wants him for his looks and popularity. Wouldn't they like to be able to say that they're dating the captain of the football team. Long drives at night cleared Connor's head and he already had enough on his plate with juggling good grades at school, winning the football game in order to get a scholarship for college, maintaining relationships with his dad and friends and girls and aso keeping his football time in line. So much pressure on him to win the football game. He lived with only his dad who was mostly never at home due to business trips. Mom had died when he was 14 and that tore him as she was the most caring person he knew. Now, he didn't have anyone to genuinely give a damn bout his pathetic ass. As he passed Katie's house he saw a dim table light on from her window. He wondered why she was up at 4am but he just drove on.

Katie was up in her room reading History at her desk. She knew of the party at Amanda's and that there was no invitation. Everyone was welcomed but she wasn't gonna go. Not just because it was Amanda's party, that mean head of cheerleader, but just anybody's party. She did not fit in anywhere mostly because she's shy and people took advantage of her quietness to tease her. Not to mention the clothes she wore to school....was just not helping. She didn't wore anything cool to school, just her regular sundress and cardigan and sandals. It was just that good girl look throughout the years. Her good grades added to the reason why she was picked on so much. She was always the teacher's pet and always got too good of a grade when the rest of the class did shit. She shook those sad thoughts about herself away and pulled her biggest hoodie tighter around her, sipping on hot cocoa and continued studying.

P/s: Vote, Share and spread the word guys! Lotsa love 💕🍕 Hope you guys are enjoying reading this! Mwwaaah! 😘