Chapter 12- Staying With Him

Katie woke up in the morning wrapped in Zach's arms and she saw him with a serious expression on his face like he was thinking about stuff. He realised she was up and he kissed her forehead. "Good morning. Slept well?", he whispered. "Mhmm...and you?", she asked, rubbing her eyes. "I'll sleep later. There's no school today.", he said gently. Katie looked at his face and touched his features, seeing the lack of sleep on his face. "Why didn't you sleep?", she asked worriedly. "Just can't sleep.", he whispered, kissing her forehead and squeezing her tight. "Do you have trouble sleeping at night?", she asked. "No.", he chuckled. "Then why can't you sleep today?", she asked. "Because I can't sleep when I'm hard", he whispered, with amused look on his face. Katie looked at him with her head tilted, processing what he just said. He looked back at her and chuckled again at how cute she looked. She sat up pulling the covers off herself and reaching for his pants button and opening it. Zach's hand immediately grabbed hers looking at her questioningly. "What are you doing?", he asked. She wriggled her hand out to pull down the zipper. "Katie...No...dont.", he said grabbing her hand again. "But I want to.", she said. "Christ..", he swore under his heavy breath. She fumbled with the zipper and he immediately sat up grabbing her hands in his. Katie looked at him but his throat had gone too dry so he shook his head. She looked down trying to figure out what she did wrong and he saw that look, so he kissed her to make her feel better. "I should probably go..", he said. "Okay.", she said awkwardly as he was already getting up from the bed grabbing his keys and jacket on the chair. He kissed her again thinking of how she looked like a bed goddess in the silver satin, bed hair and tangled in the white covers. After he wore his shoes, he quietly climbed down the balcony and left before everyone woke up.

When Zach got home, he immediately kick off his shoes and tore off his clothes stroking his cock which was rock hard and blue from waiting for so long for relief. He wanted more than anything to feel her hand on him, and although she wanted to help him, he just couldn't bring himself to let her stroke him. That was just too much and she was just so pure he didnt want to taint her innocence. He felt like he should keep her unspoiled and protect her. He came quickly and fell asleep like that.

On Saturday, Katie stayed the whole day at Zach's as no one was at home. Mom and dad had gone to visit their uncle, and Ken was out all day with the guys for hockey practice. "What do you wanna do tonight? Do you wanna go out?", he asked her as she was doing her homework. "Can we stay in tonight?", she asked so adorably. "I'd love that more than anything. We'll watch a movie and order a pizza okay?", he asked. "Mhm.", she nodded happily. He now knew she loved movies and pizzas more than anything ever since she stayed over and they had those a few times. Its like she could be cheered up with that.

In the evening, after Zach had taken his shower, Katie showered using the pastel pink towel for the first time thinking about how close she had gotten to Zach. It had all flowed so naturally and they were both really happy to be with each other. Katie felt comfortable around him as he was such a gentleman. She didnt know if this meant they were dating or if what they did were called dates. She didnt wanna know too because knowing would spoil everything that felt special right now.

She came out and realised she had nothing to wear. She looked around his room and found his baby blue button down shirt and wore only that. She came downstairs as he was paying the delivery guy. Katie walked to him being drawn by the delicious pizza smell. "Wait. Not so fast.", he grinned mischievously. She tried lifting the lid but he wouldn't let her. Katie was about to protest when he set down the box on the kitchen counter and lifted her, setting her down beside it. His arms wrapped around her body pulling her close to him as he smelled her all fresh after shower. He studied her in wonder seeing her wearing his shirt. He was so happy. He inhaled deeply, taking in her fragrance before kissing her cheek. They popped in a movie and sat on the couch enjoying the pizza and some wine. Katie's feet was curled under her as she laid her head on his chest and he cuddled her. This felt so nice. He could do it for the rest of his life if only Katie was willing to spend the rest of hers with him. He caressed her hair lazily as they watched Superman. Every now and then he felt Katie rub her cheek against his chest and he smiled. He'd never know life could ever feel so perfect. "Please stay with me tonight.", he whispered. "I can't....dad will check up on me. I don't know what to tell them if im gonna stay here.", she said. "Yeah..okay.", he whispered and kissed her head. She arched up to kiss his cheek and he kissed her back. Katie closed her eyes, getting high on kissing Zach's lips and they were like two addicts getting high in the moment. He pulled her up on his lap as they kissed, holding her hips. Katie rocked on his hard cock slowly and Zach had to grit his teeth to control himself. He let her play with him as she wanted but he wasn't gonna do anything to her. She moaned out in need and started unbuttoning her shirt completely as his head was thrown back on the couch and eyes closed. When he opened them, he stared in shock seeing his blue shirt wrapped around her hot naked body. "Katie...", he said under a long slow breathe. She placed her hand on his chest for support as she continued rocking on him. Ken would kill him. Just looking at her precious body... He was so torn. He didn't know what to do. He slipped his hands in her shirt, squeezing her bare hips, eyes fixated on her naked body as hot as a burning fire. His cock twitched in his jeans seeing her, the swell of her full and heavy breasts, hard buds on it and her hips straddling him. He ached to suck on her hard buds. Katie unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped him as a million thoughts ran through his head. He didn't know if they should do it. She's not ready for it. She found his cock and pulled it out as he hissed feeling her touch on him for the first time. It felt so fucking good he never want it to stop. Zach watched her face for a reaction but she just stared down at his cock trying to understand it as she held and touched it with her fingertips. He's a dead man he knew it but it will be worth it. Zach pulled her up and kissed her hard knowing its wrong to show other people's virgin daughter their cocks. He knew she's never seen them and he didn't want her to feel disgusted or traumatised by it. He was big. Too big for her. But the thought of his huge, hard 9 1/2" cock ramming her tiny, little virgin pussy put him on the edge.