Chapter 27 - The Deal That Changed Everything

(Reader's POV)

Boruto yelled, "TAKESHI UKONAME!"

Of course, this caused alertness towards the abductor and came in the room.

"What's all the ruckus, Uzumaki?!" Boruto smirked and said, "Let's fight right now." Takeshi laughed and scoffed, "Please, I'm not stupid enough to take you on. You're planning something and I'm not about to fall for your silly traps.."

Boruto replied with a sly smile, "Well, then you're a wussy." "I repeat, I'm not going to be provoked. Especially from the likes of you ignorant fools.." "You're a wussy!, you're too scared to face me one on one!" Takeshi gritted his teeth and yelled at him, "I'M NOT!" "Then prove it!, fairly fight me!, if it's a war you want, a war you get. But let me warn you, you can't win the war." Takeshi punches Boruto in the face with a devilish smile.

Takeshi maniacally laughs.. Boruto spat out some blood, "Coward..harming me when I'm tied up..how about you let me go and we fight like actual men?" Takeshi kept laughing and stopped, "Here's the thing, Uzumaki.. You aren't an actual man.. You're just a kid who hasn't learned about anything in the world yet..the world is cruel and harsh.. Better off dying, yet before that, I'd have to get revenge on your Father.."

Boruto gritted his teeth and said, "What do you have against my Dad anyway?!, is it really worth killing the others?!" "Yes!, those pesky know-it-alls despised me ever since I was born.. That Father of yours, we were the same age.. We were adults, yet you weren't born yet. Naruto always got the attention of others and always got to be the fucking hero!, well I'm through with that.. I'm taking revenge on Naruto for always hogging the spotlight!, and the others who were so idiotic to not see what he's truly capable of..: SLACKING OFF!, I WORKED MY GOD DAMN ASS OFF TO BECOME HOKAGE, I WORKED HARD TO BECOME THE HERO!, YET THAT BASTARD KEPT THE SPOTLIGHT ON HIM!," Takeshi manically laughs, "That's why..when that son of a bitch dies..I'LL be the one who's the center of the puppets' attention..not as the hero, but as the villain.."

Boruto looked down then suddenly made a plan, a plan that costs his life..

"What if we both die?" Boruto asked. Takeshi looks at Boruto, confused.. "What?" "What if you kill me?, I am my Dad's son, so if you kill me, then you had already taken revenge on him. You mentioned earlier that it was better off to be dead rather than living in this world, yet you still had to settle things with my Dad. So if you kill me, and I kill you, then it's fair, right?.." Takeshi rose his eyebrow and replied, "That'd be a win-win situation for me.. I'd get to get revenge AND finally get out of this world.. That's..perfect for me.." "Yeah, even though it's a lose-win for me.. I die, but at least the others are safe.. So, what do you say?.."

Takeshi smiles and said, "Deal.."

A/N Ok, so only 2 more chapters left before book 1 ends. Don't worry, I'm currently making a sequel, funny thing though, I made 5 chapters in a day, which contained 700+ words each.. I'm writing the sequel more instead of the first book.. 😂