Chapter 2 - Inojin Yamanaka..

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CUSSING/SWEARING AND A BIT OF SEXUALITY (for some reason..)
(Reader's POV)

Daisuke nodded at Sarada. Sarada immediately grabbed Boruto by the ear and dragged him upstairs. They were in the hall when Sarada finally let go and said "I need your help." Boruto titled his head to the side and asked "What's up?" "I sorta invited Inojin to come over for Daisuke's birthday.." Boruto puts his hands behind his back and clenched it with anger. His face looked nice and calm with a smile, but he was furious that Inojin was coming. But he knew he can't step a single foot into this household, Sasuke would slaughter him.

Boruto smiled at Sarada and asked "Oh really?" "Yeah, and..well..after what he did, y'know.. Mama and Papa kinda loathes him at the moment. Especially Papa.." Boruto thought 'oh you don't say?!' To himself. Boruto crossed his arms and rose an eyebrow and asked "What am I supposed to do?" She collided her hands together in a praying sorta way and said "Please convince Papa and Mama to forgive him!" "No." Boruto answered immediately.

Sarada looks up at Boruto and said "I'll kill you if you don't." "Hell if I care. Kill me if you want but I'm not letting that douchebag bullshit, waltz into your life again. Not after what he did!"

(3 Months Ago..)

Sarada was there, crying her heart out after seeing Inojin deliberately flirt and grasp another girl's butt in front of her. Inojin actually abused Sarada for quite some time now, but she kept it to herself. Inojin smirked at Sarada and said "She's way more sexier than you, y'know?" Sarada looked down and cried more and said "Inojin, please.." That went on for a few more minutes until Boruto suddenly came in and flung a punch to Inojin's face.

Inojin's nose was bleeding, the random girl fled away in terror, Boruto's byakugan was activated, and Sarada was still crying. Boruto clenched his fists and yelled "DO YOU WANT MORE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD?!" Sarada suddenly looks up and noticed Boruto in front of her. Inojin groaned and made a tch sound.

He said "You're lucky Uzumaki, I don't need that basic bitch anymore. She ain't worth a single yen to fight for." Inojin began to laugh and walk away. Sarada's eyes were widened. Boruto grabbed her shoulders and asked "Hey, you ok?" Sarada murmured in response "yeah..just..tired.." A few seconds later, she collapsed.

Of course a few weeks later she got over him, but Boruto told her parents everything, so they wanted to have Inojin's head, but Sarada begged them to not hurt him. So they did.

(Present Time)

Boruto groaned in annoyance and stated "He hurt you in plenty of different ways, I'm not gonna allow that to happen again." Sarada clenched her teeth and protested "But he's changed!" "Yeah, changed into a real asshole. In my—or everyone's opinion, I'd say your decision will ruin your little brother's 5th birthday. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna show Daisuke a great time." Boruto stated and went downstairs, leaving Sarada in shock. 'D-did I really was about to ruin Daisuke's birthday?..'

Meanwhile downstairs.

Boruto and Daisuke were playing the small piano Boruto brought. He smiled and played a melody Daisuke always listened to ever since Boruto met him.

Boruto whisperingly sang "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. C'mon Daisuke sing it with me!" Daisuke grinned and sang along "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky!" The two laughed silently.

Boruto sighed sadly and just stared at the ground. Daisuke knew that something is wrong, even if Boruto and Sarada fought had crossed his tiny young mind. He titled his head sidewards and asked "Big Bro Boruto?, what's wrong?" "Oh..well..umm.. You see Daisuke, remember the bad guy I told you about?" "Oh!, you mean Discord from 'My Little Pony'???" Yes, indeed do they watch it whenever they spend time together. Especially when Boruto sleeps over.

Boruto quickly shook his head and said "Not that!, I mean the one who hurt your big sister?" Daisuke's smile quickly faded away when he heard that. He furrowed his brows and said "I do. I hate him." "Well..you see Daisuke, Sarada..she—"

*ding dong*

"Invited..him.." Boruto finished as the door bell rang. Daisuke clenched his fists and ran to the door and opened it.

Inojin Yamanaka was at the door, holding a bouquet of red roses. Boruto thought 'Douchebag. Anyone who knows Sarada knows that she hates red roses, she thinks it's too cliché. She only loves white roses.' Inojin fake smiled at Daisuke and said "Happy birthday!" Daisuke stuck his tongue out and slammed the door.

Sakura and Sasuke walked up to Daisuke and asked "What was that?" Daisuke looked as if he was about to cry "Ba..Bad..Guy.." Sasuke rose an eyebrow and grabbed his sword. Boruto was obviously gonna be involved in this, so he stood up and got in Sasuke's way.

"Let me handle this, Uncle Sasuke."