Chapter 3 - Kiss My Fist

(Reader's POV)

"Let me handle this." Boruto said. Sasuke simply grunted and nodded, Sasuke secretly wanted to beat someone up after all these years. He hasn't gone on missions like before ever since Daisuke was born. Sakura, on the other hand, was ready to knock someone unconscious.

Boruto opened the door and said "Leave or die. Your choice." Inojin simply smirked and replied "Neither. Get outta my way buttface." "Such maturity, Inojin. Back off or face the not-so-pretty consequence." Inojin chuckled and said "C'mon Bolt.. I just wanna see my oh so beautiful girlfriend and kiss her gorgeous red lips. You aren't her Father, like in Romeo & Juliet." Boruto clenched his fists as Inojin emphasized the word 'girlfriend'. He stated "She's beautiful, gorgeous, smart, flawless, bro he's the whole package. But you didn't—no, you don't notice it. You use her as a toy. I suggest you leave." "Hmp. Then just a kiss?" "Kiss my fist." Boruto punched Inojin, allowing him to fly towards the wall, hit it and the roses scattered all over him.

Boruto closed the door and turned to Sasuke and Sakura, who was comforting Daisuke.

Both were shocked.

Daisuke runs to Boruto as he knelt down to hug Daisuke. "Thank you Big Bro Boruto.." "You're welcome, Daisuke. The bad guy is gone now." Sasuke sighed and said "Sakura and I will continue cooking. Just a few more minutes." Boruto nodded as they head back to the living room.

As they both pass by the stairs, Boruto saw a glimpse of Sarada, who is crying and seemed to have heard everything. Boruto paid no attention to it and kept playing with Daisuke.

"Hey Boruto-san?" "Yes, Daisuke?" Daisuke fumbled with his thumbs and asked "Why would Sarada be with him?, can't she just be with ywou?, ywou and Sarada seem to be cwose enough.." Boruto scratched the back of his head nervously, slightly blushing before sighing sadly "Sadly Daisuke, she doesn't have those kind of feelings for me. Best to just let her be." "But do you like her?" Boruto looked down and thought carefully of that question before smiling and looking up to answer the boy's question "I don't like Sarada.." Daisuke looked down in disappointment.

"I love her." Boruto finished. Daisuke's face beamed with joy and relief. The young boy yet again asked "Then why not tell her?.." Boruto looked sideways before leaning closer to Daisuke to whisper in his ear "Because she won't talk to me if I did." Boruto sit down and smiled "If I did, that'll ruin our friendship. She'll be mad and will probably avoid me for as long as I live." "Oh.." Daisuke looked down in sadness.

"Hey..don't be sad Daisuke. If it makes you feel better, I won't marry nor date any woman else besides her 'till the day I die." "Really?" Boruto nodded and said "I promise, dattebasa."

A few minutes later, Sarada came down and approached Daisuke and Boruto. "Hey Sara—" Sarada slapped Boruto.

Daisuke and Boruto's eyes widened in surprise. Boruto held the cheek where Sarada slapped him and asked "Sarada?" Daisuke angrily clenched his fists and got in front of Sarada "Don't hurt Big Bwo Boruto!" Sarada was crying, her eyes puffed with her, her nose stuffy and red.

Boruto already knew why she was angry. He looked down, ashamed and said "I'm sorry Daisuke. I'm afraid I have to take my leave. Pardon me." Boruto immediately stood up and left.

He was outside the door. He went down the stone mini stairs before dropping to his knees and began crying "Baka..baka..baka baka baka baka!, why did I punch him?!, now Sarada hates me.." Boruto covered his face with his hands and kept sobbing "Baka.."