Chapter 8 - Sasuke's Brilliant Mistake

A/N Oh my cheese I'm on fire today!, probably because I'm all fired up after 8-9 hours in school XD. Well anyways, I've been getting tons of praises for sometime now, and I just wanna say before this chapter starts, thank you.

(Boruto's POV)

Have you ever been in a situation, where you just snapped at the love of your life?, well yeah, this is one of those moments.

I stared at Sarada, waiting for a response, at least some kind of movement. She stared at the ground, still sobbing and crying. I haven't snapped at her like this before, nor have I yelled so furiously in my entire life. Things should be different, it should've been a normal day where we hung out..but no..

I sighed and stated "I'll be taking my leave." I walked towards the door, not looking back, but praying to myself that she'd stop me.

But she didn't.

I found myself outside of the Uchiha household. On the busy streets of the village. Heh..that's right..this isn't some cliché romantic where the girl stops the guy and blah blah blah. This is reality. This is where it all goes down realistically. I'm just rambling to myself though.

Hours passed. I was in front of the gates of Konoha, waiting for a particular someone. And that someone sure is taking his precious time.

"I'm surprised you're early."

I looked at the raven-haired man, who was looking at me with his activated sharingan eye.

"Uncle Sasuke."

"Don't "Uncle Sasuke." Me. You made Sarada cry, now am I right?" I looked down and replied "I suppose I did. But you know the reason why." Uncle Sasuke sighed in defeat and nodded "Perhaps. But we must take our leave, where's Mitsuki, Naruto, and Yuki?"

Yuki Fuuka. She's a friend of mine who moved here 2 years ago. Yuki and I hung out often with Mitsuki. Plus fact is that Yuki might have a crush on Mitsuki. I feel sorry for her..not only is Mitsuki so bad at being a boyfriend, is that he actually likes Cho-Cho..

I was about to answer when suddenly, 3 familiar faces finally showed up.

Yuki, Mitsuki, and my old man. Yuki had long raven hair, but her eyes were silver. She had a black leaf village bandana as a sign of being a Jounin like me.

Mitsuki stood beside me and said "My apologies, Boruto and Sasuke-san." I cleared my throat and replied "No worries, Uncle Sasuke just arrived here. Let's go." As I was about to walk away, Dad held me back by the shoulders and stated "Hold on. We need to inform at least someone that we wouldn't be returning for at least a month. Who knows what would happen if no one knew of where we were going?" I grunted and looked at Yuki, who looked cheery as ever, it made me sick..no, not in a sick-douchebag-said-way. But her sweetness actually reminded me of Sarada, and that made me upset.

Sasuke-san nods in agreement and said "I'll go tell Sakura, and I'll make sure she tells Shikamaru only. I'll be right back." And there he goes, jumping off to roofs from roof.

I sat down, my legs were tired of waiting for eternity, Yuki and Mitsuki sat beside me, while Dad sat in front of me.

Yuki leaned closer to me and whispered "Hey, can we talk?" I whispered right back "Maybe later." Her voice..sounded..sweet..almost like an angel's it seemed. As we waited for Uncle Sasuke, I wondered.. 'Is Auntie Sakura even there yet?'

(Sasuke's POV)

I ran quickly back home, hopefully Sakura is there.

When I arrived, I quickly opened the door and searched for her. Dammit, she must be out with Daisuke. To my good luck, she isn't here. Great..

I walked upstairs, still hearing Sarada's sobs. I guess Sarada'll have to do for now. I barge into her room and said "Sarada. I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?.."

"I need you to tell Shikamaru that we're going somewhere. Somewhere far dangerous than the whole world itself. We might take a month or two on this journey."

Sarada looked at me, obviously dumbfounded at what I had just said. It took her a few seconds until saying "Who's we?" I replied "Me, Yuki, Mitsuki, Naruto, and the mini dobe—urhhh, I mean the mini dove. We have the mini dove with us. Tell your Mother too, see you in a month or more, bye Sarada." "Wait!, Papa!, I—"

I took off.

I have made the biggest mistake in my life (besides living).