Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon

Start from the beginning

Christina looks like she is about to have a nervous breakdown.  I bring her to me and hold her in my arms and whisper in her ear that everything will be ok.

Jeff:  The fuck you will!  Have you lost your fucking mind?   Do you realize who her father is?   You cannot be associated with that man.   This is bad Harry...  This is bad...

Me:   Jeff, yes I do realize that and that has nothing to do with us.   Her father has nothing to do with us.

Christina is really is shaking now and says, "Harry, why is he mentioning my father?  OMG Jeff thinks this will be bad for your image doesn't he?   OMG, maybe I should go.   We need to figure out what is best for you Harry."   She jumps out of bed and goes to grab her clothes.

Jeff:   Are you serious Harry?

"No, please don't leave.  Oh God Christina.  Wait, let me hang up and we will figure this out.  You can't leave, please.

Jeff:   Let her fucking go Harry!  At least one of you has a brain.

Me:   Fuck you Jeff.  We will talk later.

I hang up the phone and run over to Christina and put my arms around her and try to calm her down.   "Christina, first of all please calm down baby girl.   We will figure out what to do.  Please don't leave."

She looks up at me and says, "What exactly is going on Harry?  What pictures have been taken of us?   I don't understand we were never in public together."

Oh how do I tell her this...   "Babe, somehow Antonio must have been hiding and took a picture of us in the hallway by my apartment door and gave it to a reporter and tipped them off about the hospital." I say as I bring her into my embrace because I see she is about to cry.

"Oh Harry, how much more is he going to do to me?   Why is he being so evil?" she cries into my chest.    I just let her cry and hold onto her for dear life.  

Did I talk too soon?  Obviously...  Fuck me...

I get Christina to lay down and calm her down.   I rub her back as she lays her head on my chest with her arm and leg over my body.    How perfect do we fit together?  Perfect.  I am not going to let anyone ruin this.

I look down at Christina and she is fast asleep.  Poor baby, she was already stressed.  I kiss her forehead.  I know I have to look now.   I have to look at my phone and see what Jeff is talking about.

I grab my phone.   Oh shit, I have over 50 messages.  Shit...  I can't even look at them right now.   I open Twitter.   Now why did I do that?  OMG they are saying some really horrible things about Christina.  I can't let her see this.   I close my phone.  I will deal with this later.  I turn towards Christina and wrap my other arm around her and close my eyes and drift off.

Christina's POV

I am laying here next to Harry and thinking how did I find such a wonderful man...   I don't deserve someone like this.  He doesn't deserve all this drama that has unfortunately surrounds me right now.   Jeff is right.  I need to stay away from Harry, at least for a while.

Damn he is so fine.  I have never seen a more perfect man.   I don't want to go yet but I know if I don't leave now while he is sleeping, he will not let me leave later.  I can't bring drama to him, I just can't.    I grab my phone and I know I shouldn't but, I need to see the pictures they were about.

OMG!  I have so many messages!!!  I will read them later.   Let me look at Twitter, which I am never on.    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have over 200,000 new followers...  How is this possible?   Then I start reading some of the tweets I am mentioned in.

@Harry_Styles can do better than this...

Harry must owe the mob money to have anything to do with her...

OMG She is so ugly!!!  Harry you need to dump her!!!

OH God look at her face!!!  She has birthmarks all over it!!!

Then I see the pictures.    The first one is from the first day with Antonio.  I guess he never really left that night.  He had to have hid and waited.  Harry has his arm around me trying to hold me close.  You can see the blood on my face.    

The second one is of Harry leaving our building getting into his car with his driver.   The picture was actually taken from the side, so you can see the ambulance in the back ground.

The third one shows me being put into the ambulance on a stretcher.

Then there is Harry leaving the hospital from the back entrance and me from the front with my father.   Oh my face is so black and blue...  2 fucking days of being hit in the face.

Oh my God, this is too much.  Harry doesn't deserve any of this.   I have to go.  Thank God Harry is snoring away so I may be able to sneak away without him waking up.   I carefully move the blanket off of me and slip out of the bed.  I grab my bag with my clothes and my purse.   Oh damn, this means I am going to have to go in my apartment to pack a suitcase.   Shit...

I walk into the living room and grab a pen and paper from my purse to leave Harry a letter before I leave.

Dear Harry,

I am sorry that I have left before you woke up to say goodbye but, I know I wouldn't be able to if you were awake.    Jeff is right, my father's affiliation with the mob is not good for your image.   Plus this whole fiasco with Antonio.  It is so much unnecessary drama that you don't need to deal with right now. 

You are about to breakout into your solo career.  You don't need bad publicity around you.   I am going to go stay at my parents house for a couple of days.   Until I can figure out how to deal with all this. 

Oh and for the love of God don't on Twitter.  Some people are really cruel...

I promise to somehow keep in touch with you Harry.   I wish you nothing but happiness.

All my love,

Christina

Harry's POV

I go to put my arm around Christina and there is no one there.  I sit up and she is gone.   Maybe she is in the bathroom...   "Christina...    Christina..."   No answer.   I jump out of bed and look in the bathroom and it is empty.   I go out into the living room and no one is there. 

Maybe she is in the kitchen?  I run in there and I see a paper with my name on it...

Dear Harry.........

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  This can't be happening!!!

Fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Thank you for reading my story!!

Poor Harry...

Please vote and comment!