*NEW*

On there way to the village dip and the others faced a problem "the rode is blocked!" said dipper "then we will have to go in dark woods it's going to be dangerous so bring out your weapons" said stan  everyone brought out a weapon except for bill and dipper, dipper took out a book "hey you still have the book i wrote" said ford "of course i do this book has a lot of information about monsters and demons i would never throw it away" said dip "what about you bill?" asked dipper "oh me? I don't use weapons i use magic" after he said that a magical sword appeared "see" he said "cool!" said dip "ok enough chit chat let's go!"

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~

"Wow this place is dark i can barely see anything" bill said using his magic to make a small blue fire appeared in his hand "that's a little better" he continued "oh come on dead end!" said stan "oh yes it is a dead end but it is also a trap!" said a mysterious person jumping out of the dark with ten others "tie them up!" and with that dipper and the others are now tied up "what do you want from us!" said dip "well what do we got here a cute boy a girl and three others wait that one is king bill!" he said pointing at bill "oh h-hey there um do i know you?" "oh of course you don't while you're up there having the good life we are down here trying to survive!" he said "well i'm sorry about that but my life was never really sunshine and rainbows half of my life i was trying to survive the same way every orphan would stealing,I was not happy doing what i was doing but i had to if i didn't my brother would have been dead by now!" he said tearing up "wait you the king was an orphan!?!" he said "yes i was, be happy that atleast you had friends to help you out i had to steal by my own my brother was too sick to fight so he had to stay home all of the time, i wish i could go see my brother but i cant ever since i decided that i was going to steal from the king everything changed" said bill "how did your life change?" said the robbers now intrigued by the story he was telling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but you will have to wait until i upload the next part 😜 bye my wonderful ppl~