at the castle

After being in the cart jail for 2 hours they made it to the castle, in the castle there was a group of women lined up in front of the throne room the guards pushed the women in line including dipper then a mysterious person appears out of nowhere "well, well, well " said the mysterious person "what do we have here?" "all the women you ordered to bring sir"

Said one of the servants "good, I'm king bill if you didn't already knew that i ordered my servants to bring you here because I'm looking for a queen to rule by my side" said king bill " the type of women I'm looking for has to be brave, smart, pure, innocent, and mostly adorable" he said "you will go true tests, so get good rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day" said bill "oh and if you don't win you will be sent to jail, have a good night ladies" everyone was ether scared or determined, dipper knew it was going to be a long night.

They separated the girls into groups of four dipper was actually stuck with ruby ,samantha and rachel "well look who we have here is our jail cell buddy dipper" said ruby "oh hi girls" said dipper "i get the top bed" said rachel "aww man i wanted the top bed" said ruby "do you want the top bed dipper?" said samantha "No, you can have it if you want it" said dipper "thank you i love the top bed" said samantha "what do you think king bill will make us do for the tests?" said ruby " i don't know maibe he will make us do an obstacle course or something" said rachel "well if it is a obstacle course i will be so glad" said dipper and rachel at the same time" pffft hahaha" they were all laughing "well you guy's have found something in we both like" said ruby " true " said samantha" maibe you two can get along"

I don't think so" said rachel "he is still the competition" said rachel.