weding! and surprize?!

At the ballroom "ok do we have everything ready?" asked bill "yes we invited all of your friends and dipper including mabel and the girls from the contest" said a guard "oh about that could you do me a favor and look for" said bill he whispered the rest and with that the guard left with 20 other people< "dipper will be so happy when he finds my little surprize" he said, after 1 hour and a half ppl started to show up "ok welcome to my wedding i'm honored that you went out of your way to show up" said bill "i will also say thank you to the women i *kidnapped* for not being so angry with me" "I *HICK* WANTED TO BE UR WIFUUUUUUUU" said heather crying "oh hi heather why did you show up if you wanted to be my bride?, you know what don't answer that", after a while of waiting the ball room was now full of arden villagers and the girls from the contest not only that but with two mystery guest oh and other ppl "welcome one and all to my masters wedding if you brought gifts put them in the table that literally says gifts,if you are hungry doing the wedding please go to the eating table filled with super jumy food" said sebastian then after everyone quieted down wedding music started to play, dipper in a cute wedding dress (will be shown in the pic below if i can upload) and flowers in both his hands and hair came walking down the red carpet following him the the little boy (a.k.a the one who told dipper secret let's call him jack) was with his sister throwing flower petals behind him "I *hick* should had been the one in that dress" said heather "shhhh!" said the people around her "hmmp" fromped heather o-ok this is not so b-bad i just have to say i do and k-kiss him and it will be over said dip in his head " Friends, we have joined here today to share with king bill and lady dipper an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one, bla bla bla bla bla" said the revering ( i don't know how to spell this if i spelled wrong correct me in comments) "does anyone go against this marriage not including heather" "I DO" said tree ppl at same time, "what who goes against my bride!" said bill mabel stan and ford came out of the shadows "we do!".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow what will happen next you will have to wait and sorry for bad grammar to sleepy and stuff well bye~ guys~