the start

Once upon a time in a small village named arden there was an orphan named Dipper and his sister Mabel. Dipper was the type of guy who would steal from the rich and give to the poor, and he was a small boy with a thin body he could get into small places like windows and dog doors. That village was ruled by King Bill, and King Bill was looking for a queen. So he sent servants all around his kingdom's villages to find and retrieve all the women from every village and bring them back to his castle. Dipper decided he would dress like a women to save his beloved sister from being captured and taken to the castle to become a potential wife of King Bill.

The servants found Dipper, and they took the bait. "They actually fell for it?" Dipper asked himself in his head as he looked around. He was in a jail cart with 3 other girls "Hi" said Dipper, there was silence until one of the girls spoke "do you think it's the time and place for you to be friendly!" said the girl then there was a awkward silence again. Until another girl spoke "look I'm sorry for my sister she is just in a bad mood for our current problem" said the girl "its ok I understand" said dipper. "My name is dipper what is yours?" said dipper "My name is samantha and this are my sisters rachel and ruby" said samantha "great you are being friends with our rival!" said rachel "what do you mean?" said dipper "didn't you hear that if the king doesn't like you he would send you to jail?" said Ruby "WHAT NO WAY" said dipper this is not good my plan is not going so well if he sends them to jail! Dipper said in his head "what is going to happen now?!"Dipper said in his head.