secret

*In this chapter sebastian is the main character he is investigating dipper and his back story* where to start he thought maybe i should start with her home town, so he went to arden to see what he could find, when he made it there he started to ask questions to the villagers "no I have not heard of a girl named dipper" said one of the villagers "did you say dipper?" said a young boy "yes do you know anything about her?" said sebastian "I know that he has been missing for a while, and that he is awesome!" said the boy "what makes her so awesome?" said sebastian "he steals from the rich and gives to the poor he gave me and my family medicine in the cold winter,and he helped my sisters cat get out of a tree"he said "hmm interesting so he is some kind of hero to you?" he said "not only to me but to every poor family in need he helps by hunting or stealing from does who don't need what they have" the boy said "but he doesn't steal to much he only steals food and he makes sure to give some back" he said "oh and why do you say her when he is a he" said the boy what I most report this to the king he needs to be taught a lesson for making the king fall in love with him he said "thank you little boy, here have a candy" said sebastian "thank you mister" said the boy no thank you for telling me his secret.