"That shit is disgusting how do you smoke it?" Derek coughs and rolls down the windows. "You look high now. Macy you get stupid when you're high," He starts scolding me and I just laugh at him. "I know from experience," he mumbles and I look over to Ethan. I take another hit and breathe out the smoke close to Ethan's face causing him to cough. Aaron just laughs at Ethan's misery.

"We are here," Derek announced and we all make our way out of the car. I throw the little piece of blunt left and step on it. "Finally, there are bitches in this car," I said loud in purpose. Right when we are entering the loud house with music, I start to feel self conscious about my outfit. This doesn't feel like me and I never feel insecure about myself. The guys get in but I stay outside.

I go back to the car and luckily Derek always forgets to lock the door. I look in my bag to see if any extra clothes were in here. I always pack an extra pair in case I smell like smoke. I see that they was a black t-shirt that had boobs drawer onto it with white printing and a pair of black simple jeans. I get in the car and close the door and start to change. But it was harder then I thought there was barely any space in here.

After a long battle of trying to change I finally did.

Derek- where are you??

Macy- outside, I'm going chill out mom

I get off the car and readjust my shoes. I make it to the front of the house again and there was more beer bottles and red cups in the front. There was a table with bracelets and there were for everyone to wear. I got the pink for single and the blue one for bisexual. "Why did you change?" he groans and I flip him off. We walk in and I can barely walk in the crowd of people. "Look at what she's wearing. Who wears that at parties. She probably can't afford nice clothes." girls start to say as I pass by them and I stop once I hear them, right when I'm about to say something Derek pushes me to keep walking.

Once it gets easier to walk, Derek leaves to get drinks and again there was girls talking shit about what I was wearing. "When you can't afford clothes so you borrow your sister's emo shit," her and her group that surrounded her. I can feel them staring at me. "She even has boobs on them, she probably doesn't even have anything," that's when they all laughed loud.

I go over to them and act like I heard nothing. "You know your outfit is cute but for a slut," I spit and she looks at me. "And since you're interested in my boobs there very much real probably bigger then your's," I blow a kiss and that's when she tries to slap me but they hold her back and I walk away all happy.

There was a massive crowd in the middle of the living room just dancing. I spot Ethan being danced on by a girl with blonde and brown hair. I look over to see Derek just making out with a girl. I see Nate and when I'm about to make my way to talk to him, some guy takes his hand and leads him upstairs. Cameron was too drunk and very loud.

I look at everyone's bracelet trying to find a blue one. I see a girl wearing a short black dress just standing against the wall and I make my way over to her. "You seem bored, let's dance," I shout over the loud music and extend my hand and she grabs it.

I go to the middle of the crowd and we start to dance. Her hips swaying to the beat and my hands keeping up with them. She gets closer to me and my mouth gets close to her neck. My hands start from her thighs and make there way up feeling her boobs in my hands.

***

The girl and I make our way over to the kitchen just to get drinks. She takes one and hands me one. "I'm Lydia," she says and I say,"Macy," we keep on drinking. "Look guys it's the goth." the girl I went off on earlier says and everyone just turns to look at me. "aww you're scared now? Not so strong are you?" she speaks to me in a baby voice and I throw my drink in her face.

"You must really like me to keep on saying shit. By the way that push up bra isn't doing you any favors," she screams angrily and she attempts to hit me but I catch her hand and twist it. "You're hurting me," she whines and I let go and she just keeps looking at me. I turn around to kiss Lydia just to piss that one bitch and because I feel like it.

She doesn't hesitate to kiss back and then the annoying bitch says,"Lydia? What the fuck are you doing with this gothic whore?" they know each other? "Sara, shut the fuck up. Okay?" and I just smirk. "You goth bitch leave my sister alone!" she yells and that's when I choke on my drink. You have to be kidding me. Sister? "What the fuck?" I yell and then Ethan comes in the crowd. Sara pulls him the crowd and just makes out with him in front of everyone.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. "Babe, tell this freak to stay away from me and my sister," she pouts and points at me and I laughed too hard. "You think he can do anything? He lives with me," her mouth drops wide open and I throw a lemon in here mouth and she starts to choke after she spits it out. "Ethan, what is she saying?" she looks at him and so does everyone. "Step-siblings," he says and she stands there in shock.

This was getting to annoying so I leave them there and I look behind me to see Lydia. "The cops!" someone shouts and everyone starts screaming and leaves the house. I take her to Derek's car with me and we all get in. Derek drives out before the cops can stop us.

**

I get home and say bye to the guy's. Ethan, Lydia and I get off. I take Lydia into my room and offer her some comfy clothes and she takes them. She enters the restroom to change. I change out here. Once she's out we get into bed. I look at her but she looks at my lips. I decide to make the move and kiss her. I straddle her and kiss down from her neck. But today wasn't the day I wanted to eat someone out so I stop on her waist. I instead slip my hands into her pants and slowly rub her on the outside of her underwear as I'm kissing her lips.

She starts to breathe heavily and she moans but right before I can do anything else my mom walks in. "Mac-," she stops and looks horrified. I get my hands out of her pants and get off of her. She leaves the room and I tell Lydia to stay here. I go into the bathroom to wash my hands and Ethan was there. "She moans pretty loud," he said and I look down to him having a boner. I don't say anything and see that fell asleep.

I go out of my room to find my mom.

"Mom?" I go in the kitchen and there she was sitting on the table with a cup of tea. "What were you doing Macy?" she has her hands over her head just sighing really loud. "Why are you asking if you clearly know," I shook my head and she looks up at me

"Don't you respect yourself? How can you do that?" this was starting to piss me off. "You can't be giving yourself to anyone just like that," was she just calling me a slut. "So Ethan can bring girls into the house and have sex with them really loud but I can't even do anything with a girl?" I put my hands up in the air and she starts to weep

"I taught you better," she says "I'm all grown up. I'm not a kid anymore, I wasn't even doing anything wrong. You even know I'm bisexual. Stop acting like it's wrong because we all do something,"

***

what was your favorite part? *dora voice*

this is a longer chapter of 2250 words long :) since we got 531 on the book and because I felt inspired but there will be more on the issue of her getting caught. School is so stressful right now. Its Wednesday and this update is for Thursday but like I have so much shit due on Friday. I have this writing shit to do that's 70% of my grade. But the good thing my Bisexual flag came today and yes I'm bi lol.

don't be a twat and vote because I made this shit hella long :)

PEACCEEEE // Nov.28 2017

-mitzyy