"Run, y/n!" Jungkook grabs my hand and we exit the cafe.
We dash out of the parking lot and into the streets.
"You didn't bring your car?" I ask with exasperation.
"No, my driver drove me here. And now that Namjoon is chasing us, he'll also turn my driver against us."
            "Sucks to be us!" I cry.

We continue running.
I turn around and see Namjoon in his car a few yards behind us. He lowers his window and starts shooting bullets in our direction.

"If we die, my final words are "I love you Taehyung!" I scream.
Jungkook chuckles to himself. "Sure you do..."

"What's your last words if we die, Jungkook?" I ask him, breathlessly.

"We aren't gonna die yet," Jungkook declares, sweat beating down his face.

I smile, inspired by his determination.

We run, side to side like convicts escaping the police. Except we aren't convicts and the person chasing us was Namjoon.

         We trespass into someone else's backyard. There's a tall fence, surrounded by bushes, except for one area.

        "Y/n, you go first!" Jungkook instructs me.

         "No, you. I have to catch my breath," I lied and put my hands on my knees. If anyone was going to escape Namjoon's wrath first, it had to be Jungkook.

        Jungkook climbs the fence. He's at that top and reaches his arm to assist me. I look behind me and see Namjoon running towards us. There's also the Bangtan Boys and other cronies who I assume work for Namjoon.

        With all my willpower, I climb the fence, but somehow hurt my calf when doing so. My leg felt like it was on fire.

We run, and I ignore the sharp pain in my calf even though it hurt like hell. Finally, we enter a dark alleyway and hide at the end of it.

Jin enters the alleyway and notices us. He says "Don't worry," as he raises his pointer finger to his lips and then walks away.

 He says "Don't worry," as he raises his pointer finger to his lips and then walks away

I begin crying out. The throbbing from my calf was too painful and I couldn't hold my pain in.

"Y/n it's okay, shh..." Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest. With his other hand he covers my mouth, to muffle my screams.

       Namjoon and his cronies are nearby.

"I swear when I find them, they'll get what's coming to them. Especially that little slut obsessed with Jungkook!" Namjoon swears.

"I saw them running in this direction! I think they're trying to go the opposite side of town," Jin yells.
Jin and Namjoon run off and the cronies follow.

My tears fell on Jungkook's hand that's still covering my mouth. He doesn't let go though, and he uses his other sleeve to wipe my face.

I pull his hand off me, and exclaim.
"Ugh, my leg hurts too much!" I crouch down, sobbing into my hands.

Jungkook kneels down beside me.
"Y/n, your leg is bleeding...a lot..." I look down. The bottom leg of my jeans are completely soaked in a red liquid.

Jungkook rolls the bottom of jeans to below me knee and whistles.
"Y/n...I think you got shot."

           "Well that explains why it feels like someone stabbed my leg a hundred times. Jungkook, it really hurts," I confess to him, not caring if I sounded like a whiny baby.

Jungkook takes his sweatshirt off and wraps it around my leg and ties a tight knot.
"You'll be fine, I've dealt with bullet wounds before."

"You've dealt with this sort of stuff...you know what. I'm not even surprised at this point."
         I sigh, my back pressed against the wall. I close my eyes, trying to ignore the pain. But I couldn't. The anguish was consuming my entire body and mind.

        "We gotta remove the bullet as soon as possible. I would take it out here, but you'll probably scream too much and it would draw unnecessary attention." Jungkook looks around, making sure nobody was near us.

       I nod. With great effort, I slowly picked myself up. I stood with my better leg, raising my hurt leg in the air.
        "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go now."
        Jungkook pauses. "Are you sure? Do you want to at least wait a few minutes and breathe it out?"

       "No, let's just find a place to get this bullet removed. I ain't gonna die today," I promised him.
        Jungkook gives a toothy grin. "Neither will I."

         Slowly, I begin walking out of the alley way, and then collapse due to exhaustion.

            "Are you sure you can walk?" Jungkook frowns as he tousles his brown waves.
            "I'm absolutely fine," I lied.

     I hopped on one leg for about five feet and then stumbled and fell again. I groaned.
          Jungkook snorted. "Damn, you're a real fighter."

          I rolled my eyes.

          "For real I'm fine I'll be able to walk myself. Just please don't give me a piggy back ride like they do in kdramas or I'll cringe so hard."

           Jungkook raises his eyebrow.
           "Oh, I promise I won't."
    Jungkook smirks and sweeps me up bridal style. His arms are under my legs and around my waist for support.
          I complained, "Hey you promised not to pick me up!!"

        Jungkook chuckled.

       "No I promised not to give you a piggy back ride? Is this a piggy back ride?"

          I realized the close proximity of our faces, his honey brown eyes two inches away from mine,  and shyly look away.
           Jungkook had his mouth so close to my neck that I could feel the warmth of his breath, his lips almost touching my skin. He's firmly grasping my waist and legs, and whispers into my ear, "That's what I thought."

    AUTHOR'S NOTE: 5,000 reads thank you so much!! 😭 please vote, comment and share your story with your friends. I'll update soon💖