[12]

Dear boy who lost his bones,

What is going on? First I receive a visit from Malfoy, then you come into the Hospital Wing with no bones within your arm? I've got a pretty good idea on who caused that. A terrible excuse for a professor if you ask me. It is really difficult for anyone to perform that spell, especially difficult if you have no idea what you are doing. 

I really do not understand everyone's fascination with Lockhart. He is quite possibly the worst excuse of a Wizard, his stories are quite ridiculous as well. You'd have to be very dim to believe him. Even the other professors cannot stand him, it's obvious. No one can.

But Harry, that was not even the most concerning despite the whole having to regrow bones. Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore brought in Colin Creevey speaking of petrification. He was frozen solid Harry. How could someone be frozen solid with no explanation whatsoever?  

And though it's hard to make note of, I'm scared. I need not fear for myself,  but what about Hermione? They spoke of it only affecting muggle-borns, which is rather odd. Why only target them? They are no less than a pure-blood, than a half-blood. Why can someone not understand that? It's frustrating. I should get some sleep, but Harry if you know something, I'll eventually get it out of you.

From,

The girl in the bed next to yours