s i x t y s i x

When we we up in the air, I waited for the flight attendant to announce that we were allowed to use our electronic devices before I picked up my phone, but when she did the person person I messed was Grayson.

To: Grayson

Hey:)

From: Grayson

I miss you already.

To: Grayson

I miss you more.

To: Eteeweetee

There just so happens to be a little kid sitting to the side of me, thankfully there is an old couple sitting behind me.

From: Eteeweetee

Aw, dang it. I was hoping their would be a little kid behind you to kick your seat.

To: Eteeweetee

Sucks to be you ;)

From: Grayson

How's the ride, so far?

To: Grayson

Surprisingly quiet, there isn't that many people on like I thought there would be. Thankfully there isn't a little kid behind me.

From: Grayson

Well thats good, haha.

To: Grayson

Hey babe?

From: Grayson

Yeah?

To: Eteeweetee

Hey, E?

From: Eteeweetee

Yes?

To: Grayson

Since I'm not going to be there, can you make sure that Aaron is going to be okay and finishes him music? Please?

To: Eteeweetee

I know I'm not going to be around as much, but can you make sure that Aaron and Grayson are going to be okay?

From: Grayson

Yeah, of course.

To: Grayson

Thank you, I love you. I'll text you when I land.

From: Eteeweetee

Yeah, sure.

To: Eteeweetee

Thank you, E. I'll text you when I land alright? Love youuu.

From: Grayson

Okay, I love you more.

*****

(A/n Yes, this lazy hoe is skipping the rest of the plane ride. She is just arriving back home.)

"We're so glad to have you back home."

"Me too, mom." My words came out as muffles as I hugged her. "But, I need to give a friend a call and let him know that I landed safely."

"Alright, alright, I can give my little hollywood some space."

"Mommmm," I whined at the nickname she had given me. "just- I'll be out when I'm finished, now go."

She laughed raising her hands up in surrender as she was out, closing the door behind her. When she walked out, I grabbed my phone calling Aaron. It didn't take long for him to answer, which didn't surprise me.

"It's about time you finally decided to call."

"Yeah, sorry about that; traffic is awful today."

"It's okay, I'm only joking. How was the plane ride?

────────────────

Yo, whats up?? 

This chapter was shorter than I thought it as going to be, I'm sorry about that. I hope y'all enjoyed it anyways. 

Comment what your fave of this story has been so far & don't forget to hit that vote button. 

Ily guys. 

-S