t h r e e

Once our little kissing moment began heating up, I walked away once more.

I knew that he began getting annoyed at this point because I heard a small sigh that escaped fro his lip.

"Whats wrong now?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "or are you just trying to play hard to get? Because I can play that game."

I giggled softly as I walked the other direction away from him, shaking my head justifying that nothing was wrong.

"Then, what are you doing? I need your lips." He complained like a little kid in a candy store.

"Can you run?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Then, I guess you should have no problems catching me." With that being said, I turned around and bulleted down the flight of stairs.

Damn it.

There's so many stairs in the building.

I must have ran down 6 flights of stairs before I hit the bottom floor.

As soon as I got on the bottom floor, I looked around for a place to hide from him. I knew that I didn't have much time left because I could hear his footsteps getting closer to the bottom set of stairs.

I ducked down behind a bunch of old, used boxes . When I sat down to hide a little more, my phone went off. Unfortunately, it was on loud.

I tried to get it to go off but, the time I did, it was too late because by this time, Grayson had found me.

He walked behind the boxes, which made me scream because I was so sure that he had walked away. He grabbed my leg, pulling me with him on the floor.

Grayson I'm not some kind of toy, please don't drag me.

"Grayson! Let me go!" I yelled at him trying to make him let go.

When he let go, he pulled me up by my arms, he picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso, then pinned me up against the wall, attacking me with his lips once more.

Our kiss soon broke apart when he pealed his shirt off.

I couldn't help by allow my eyes to wander off, searching down his front part of his body.

"Like what you see?"

"I uh.." I nodded instead of searching for the correct words.

"Dang, I made you go speechless by taking my shirt off.

(Well, Grayson, you see... I think you could make anyone go speechless by going shirtless. If someone comments and says other wise, leave)

"Oh, shut up." I slapped his chest lightly, as my cheeks heated up.

"How about you take that pretty little shirt of yours off?" He says tugging at the end of it, while pressing his lips in the crook of my neck.

"Grayson...."

"Mmmm?" He began kissing down my neck, causing me squirm around. I accidentally let a small moan slip from my lips but, he must of liked that because he smiled in my neck.

"You can't do that if you expect me to tell you."

"Good," his smirk only grew larger. "then maybe I wont stop."

"Good, I didn't want you to."

That familiar smirk was back in my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair, which gave him chills. I pushed him back then we reconnected our lips once more.

─────────────────

Hey guys!

Okay, so if you haven't noticed this, or if you're new, my story does move pretty quick. This is my first story, meaning that it's not the bed and I have clearly stated that in the description that its not the best. So, can people please stop commenting, "well, that was quick." or "didn't they meet yesterday?" or something related to those comments. I know that it moved quick and that the two just met but, like I said, its my first story, meaning that its not going to be the best.

It would mean the world to me, if people wouldn't comment those things anymore, or else there simply just going to be deleted.

Thank you.

Also, I am removing out the smut parts because this, story is a smut free story. So, if you're only here for the smut, jokes on you suckers, lmfao.

While you're here, you should hit that vote button if you love the dolan twins. ;)

Thank you.

-S