f o u r t y s e v e n

(a/n. I skipped time a little bit, about 3 months ahead. For the past few months Grayson and Sarah haven't been having a stable relationship, (shocker). Meanwhile there is going to be more drama/feeling issues for Sarah and Eth. Also, the picture above is a conversation between Sarah and Eth just a week before. Alsoooo, there is going to be shade thrown in the next few chapters, please note that I love and adore, Kian, Jc, Andrea and Franny so don't throw shade at me for it.)

Today was Sean and Lisa's anniversary, which only mean that they would be leaving for the weekend doing who knows what and who knows where.

The twins liked when they left town for the weekends because it always meant that they could do whatever they wanted for 2 days without getting in trouble. 

And of course, I couldn't help but feel like something terrible was gonna go down between Grayson and I because we haven't been the most "romantic" couple lately. 

The only two people that've actually been there for me lately are Ethan and Aaron, which doesn't surprise me. But, out of the two, Ethan had bene there for me the most.

His feelings towards me have gotten stronger, I kew that he wasn't trying to get over his feelings for me any time soon.

Not that long he waited until Grayson had left the room to tell me that he loved me. It threw me off guard when he said it because I didn't expect to hear my boyfriends brother tell me something like that. 

***flashback***

"No, Grayson, we were just about to-"

"I really don't care what you are about to do, Sarah. I really don't."

"But, you said-" 

"I know what I said, but I don't care." 

When I looked up at him, he wouldn't even look at me. "Grayson, please..."

He didn't even say anything, he just shook his head and walked out the front door.

My eye's flickered over to Ethan, who looked like he wanted to punch his brother for the way he was acting.

My eye's went back over to Grayson as I watched him walked to his truck and pull away. I knew where he was going before he even got in his truck. 

I knew that he was going to Kian and Jc's place for who know how long this time. I don't know what happened or what made him act this way towards me.

"He doesn't deserve you, you know..." 

"I know." I said as I quickly whipped a tear away. 

"No, you don't know, or else you would stop things before it gets too our of hand. You deserve someone who's going to treat you with respect."

When I looked at him, I had realized that his eyes were already glued onto mine.

"I love you."

"You what?" 

"I love you and I'm not afraid to admit that even though you're with my brother. That isn't gonna change how I feel."

***End of Flashback***

I also may or may not of told him, that the last time that I was actually happy was the last time that we were together. Of course, he thought I was lying. 

Whenever I'm with Ethan he makes me laugh and I haven't had a good laugh in a long time. He doesn't care who I text, nor does he care who I talk to. 

When we went to go meet up with Aaron the other day, it felt really nice to not fight with anyone. 

"So, I was thinking maybe invite Cameron, Taylor, Kian, Jc-" 

"Aaron...." I said softly under my breath, not thinking anyone would hear me, but Grayson some how did.

"No, he's not allowed here."  

"Well, then I guess that I won't be here, either, Grayson." 

"Oh-" 

"Don't worry, Sarah." Ethan said walking in the room. "He'll be here. I just sent him a message when to come."

"Thanks Ethan."

"What the hell, man. I didn't want him here." 

"I don't care, you invited Kian over, when you clearly know that I don't like him, so I invited Aaron over for Sarah and I. But, guess who else is gonna be making an appearance."

Grayson rolled  his eyes starting to get annoyed with his brother.

"Who?"

"Matt."

I was about to laugh, but instead I bit the inner side of my cheek preventing myself from doing so.

"Over my dead body."

"Well, II guess you're gonna have to deal with it because I already texted him this morning and told him that he was invited."

"Ethan." he said in the most frustrating and annoyed tone. "And let me guess you were in on this too, just so you could hang out with him."

"What? No, I had know idea that he texted him, the only person I wanted here was Aaron."

"Wow, what a shocker."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You two basically spend more time together than we do, now a days." 

"Maybe because," I stopped myself before I could even finish that sentence. I went to walk out of the room, when I felt a pair of hands grab me and pull me back. "Grayson, let me go." I tried to break from his grip, but I failed to do so. 

"Let me the fuck go?" 

"Dude, let her go." 

His grip suddenly loosened up and when it did, I moved my arm away from him as quickly as I could.

"Goddamn, Grayson. What the hell has gotten in to you, lately?"

"Not you.

The next thing I knew, was my hand was going across his face. "What the hell, Grayson." I shook my head. "You know, what? Keep it. I don't want to hear it." I walked out of the room.

Ethan's pov.

I watched as she walked out of the room. I didn't say anything to make her stop, I just let her walk. I didn't want to deal with them arguing anymore thats I already have.

I honestly don't know why she is still wasting her time on him. I know that he's my brother, but he's turned into a total dick since he's been hanging out with Kian and Jc's.

"Could you try not being a total dick to her, for once?" I watched as she opened the front door to be greeted by Cameron. 

I then walked out of the room, to where she was.

He greeted her with a big smile and hug.

"Might wanna hug her quickly before Grayson comes and gets jealous at that."

"What?"

"Ignore him, shut up Ethan." She said in between laughs. "Grayson's in the living room."

He nodded as he walked in the living room, to see him.

────────────────

Yo! What's up my fam? Welcome back to another twisted Tuesday. I hope your day/night has gone well.

So, I skipped a few months ahead in the story because I wanted to add some drama in here to make it more interesting. I also made this chapter a little longer then what the others have been.

I'll see you beautiful people next Tuesday. :)

Xo.

-s